For more Articles/Blogs visit SmartElectroHub
Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 E1 Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heaters
Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 E1 Programmable Thermostat
With a white backlit screen, 1 setting for the weekdays and 1 setting for the weekend, and 4 customizable times per day, the Honeywell Home RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat with Electric Baseboard Heating is now available. For precise temperature control, use silent switching. Use to wire radiant ceilings and electric baseboard convectors (120/240V). suitable for heaters with fans.
In the Box
- Rough Plumbing
- Parts and Repair
Simple to Use
- LED backlighting for simple reading
- Front panel instructions allow for easy programming.
- No need to reprogram your schedule after a power outage with battery-free backup.
Benefits of using TRIAC switching
Electric Heat Thermostat with 5-2 Day Programmability
- Exceptional precision and a backlit display
- Completely silent operation—perfect for bedrooms
- Temperature swings are eliminated by superior temperature control.
- Maximum temperature regulation of ( 0.15°C/ 0.27°F).
- For simple reading, a backlit display.
- Temperature control that is unmatched and helps to avoid temperature swings are made possible by TRIAC switching.
- Fast and simple installation is made possible by a 2-wire non-polarized connection.
- Separate weekday and weekend programming is known as 5+2.
- Programming is quick and simple thanks to internal instructions.
- Without altering programming, temporary bypass allows temperature override.
- A powerful electronic thermostat (up to 3500W at 240V)
- Compatible with convectors and radiant ceilings as well as electric baseboard heaters (120–240V).
- Brand Honeywell Home
- Model Name RLV4305A1000/E1
- Item Dimensions L x W x H 4.88 x 1.31 x 4.75 inches
- Controller Type Push Button
- Color Whites
- Included Components Rough Plumbing; Parts and Repair;replacement-water-heater-thermostat
- Power Source Electric
- Item Weight 0.75 Pounds
- Voltage 240 Volts
- Material Plastic
- Display Type Digital
- Control Type Button Control
- Mounting Type Baseboard
- Backlight Yes
- Wattage 3500 watts
- Type of Bulb LED
- Warranty Description 1-year limited warranty.
Can you use a Honeywell RLV4305A1000 programmable thermostat with electric baseboard heat?
There are intelligent thermostats that can be used with electric baseboard heaters, yes. But not all smart thermostats follow this rule. Therefore, it’s crucial to pick a wise upgrade that works for your house.
What type of thermostat is typically used with electric baseboard heaters?
Line or high-voltage thermostats are used to regulate electric baseboard heaters. The usual electrical load that line voltage thermostats regulate is 120V/240V.
What is the average life of a Honeywell RLV4305A1000 programmable thermostat?
Your thermostat will ultimately become obsolete, just like any other technology. Modern home thermostats typically last 10 years, but they are often updated earlier due to market advancements.
How do you use a Honeywell RLV4305A1000 electric baseboard heater thermostat?
Set the thermostat to the appropriate temperature to turn on a baseboard heater; it will run until the temperature is attained. The heater restarts if the temperature lowers later. The heater and the floor should be separated by at least 3/4 inch.
What temperature should electric baseboard heat be set at?
60 degrees when you’re asleep or away, 68 degrees when you’re at home. (With the exception of ceiling cable heat, which should only be changed by 2 to 3 degrees at a time.) You can save about 2% on heating bills for every degree you lower the temperature in your house.
How long do Honeywell RLV4305A1000 electric baseboard thermostats last?
The normal lifespan of a Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 E1 Programmable Thermostat for upkeep, repair, or replacement is variable (unlike air conditioners that need a tune-up every year). However, in general, you can count on your thermostat to endure for at least ten years. Thermostats may start acting up after ten years.
How often should you replace a Honeywell RLV4305A1000 programmable thermostat?
The average Honeywell Home RLV4305A1000 E1 Programmable Thermostat lasts 10 years. However, as more recent, more effective thermostats hit the market, you could need to replace yours sooner.
How does a Honeywell RLV4305A1000 electric heater thermostat work?
A thermistor is a cheap instrument that digital thermostats utilize to measure temperature. This resistor enables temperature-related changes in electrical resistance. A digital thermostat’s microprocessor has the ability to sense resistance and translate the result into a temperature reading.
How long do batteries last in a Honeywell RLV4305A1000 programmable thermostat?
Batteries for thermostats typically last 8 to 12 months and aid in maintaining settings during power outages. Low batteries in digital thermostats are a frequent reason why your home’s heating and cooling system won’t work.
Can I replace my Honeywell RLV4305A1000 programmable thermostat myself?
A skilled do-it-yourselfer can install most programmable thermostats and certain smart thermostats. Don’t forget to shut off the HVAC equipment’s breaker!