Top 15 Best DJ Turntables in 2023
Best DJ Turntables
- Technics SL 1200 Mk7 Turntable
- RANE DJ Twelve MKII Motorized Vinyl Like MIDI Turntable
- Reloop 8000 MK2 Upper Torque Hybrid Turntable Instrument
- Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Professional Turntable
- Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Professional Upper Torque Turntable System
- Monster GO DJ Portable Mixer Digital Turntable
- Mixars STA S-Arm High Torque DJ Turntable
- Audio-Technica ATLP1240USBXP Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
- Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-BK Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
- Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable
- Odyssey FZBM12W Flight Zone Ata Dj Coffin
- House of Marley EM-JT002-SB Wireless Turntable
- Crosley C6B-MA Belt-Drive Bluetooth Turntable Record Player
- Numark PT01 Scratch DJ Turntable
- DJTECH USOLOMKII Digital DJ Turntable
|Amazon product||amazon Title||amazon rating||amazon reviews||check on amazon|
|Top||Technics SL 1200 Mk7 Turntable||4.7/5.0||5+||Click Here|
|RANE DJ Twelve MKII Motorized Vinyl Like MIDI Turntable||4.8/5.0||432+||Click Here|
|Reloop 8000 MK2 Upper Torque Hybrid Turntable Instrument||4.3/5.0||138+||Click Here|
|Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Professional Turntable||4.5/5.0||199+||Click Here|
|Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Professional Upper Torque Turntable System||4.6/5.0||62+||Click Here|
|Monster GO DJ Portable Mixer Digital Turntable||4.0/5.0||75+||Click Here|
|Mixars STA S-Arm High Torque DJ Turntable||4.7/5.0||469+||Click Here|
|Audio-Technica ATLP1240USBXP Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable||4.6/5.0||176+||Click Here|
Technics SL 1200 Mk7 Turntable
The silver Technics SL-1200MK7 Direct Drive Turntable System will delight audiophiles, DJs, and turntablists looking for a professional, well-built, and great-sounding turntable. The coreless direct-drive motor and precision digital motor control used in this seventh iteration of the SL1200 significantly improve analog and digital technologies by removing cogging caused by rotational anomalies.
For superior motor control, the most recent microprocessor technology is used, ensuring high performance in normal rotation and accurate response to a variety of DJ play styles, such as scratching. Additionally, the user can customize the starting torque and brake speed to their preferences. Additionally, the platter will reverse direction when the Start/Stop and Speed Selector buttons are simultaneously pressed, offering an entirely new level of flexibility.
RANE DJ Twelve MKII Motorized Vinyl Like MIDI Turntable
This robust DJ controller turntable frees the DJ and modern turntablist from the suffering of damaged tonearms or needles eliminates unwanted audio feedback and adds sub-bass back into their music. It also provides an uncompromisingly authentic, hands-on performance experience with digital DJ software. The TWELVE MKII now has TRAKTOR & Virtual DJ control in addition to Serato DJ integration, providing DJs with a genuine vinyl-like experience on their preferred DJ platform.
The MKII version additionally features DVS Audio control, a new plunger-style Start/Stop button, and an OLED Screen for BPM display and USB control status. It also adds USB control for music browsing, selection, and quick doubles. The RANE TWELVE MKII offers the peak in multi-platform legacy control, fusing traditional performance comfort with the height of contemporary convenience.
- Authentic DJ Turntable Experience – Full 12-inch black acrylic control disc with motorized platter to control four decks of playback; Traditional, familiar turntable layout
- Multi-Platform Control For Mainstream DJ Software - DVS/USB MIDI Control for Serato DJ Pro, Traktor and Virtual DJ; OLED screen displays BPM and Control Status; RCA output for DVS audio signals
- Total Control of your DJ Set – Dual mode touch strip for track search and 8 hot-cue-triggers; 33 1/3 and 45 RPM platter speeds; 8/16/50% pitch with precise dual-resolution detented slider
- Power Meets Precision - 5.0 kfcm high-torque motor with high/low torque adjust for more traditional setups plus 3,600 ticks of platter resolution for accurate performance
- Connectivity Covered – Conveniently located MIDI interface via USB that can be connected to the SEVENTY-TWO mkII or your computer (Mac / PC).
Reloop 8000 MK2 Upper Torque Hybrid Turntable Instrument
The most cutting-edge turntable ever created—the rp-8000 Mk2—was created in close collaboration with famous international turntable artists. This turntable has the ability to control up to 7 different performance modes via the pad section and is built for seamless integration with Serato DJ Pro. The pads can also be utilized to regulate the platter’s rotation speed to produce melodies and real musical performances because of the special platter play mode. The rp-8000 Mk2 strikes the ideal balance between an exceptional professional turntable and a cutting-edge musical device. Pitch, BPM, Deck assignment, scales and notes, elapsed/remaining time of the current track, and firmware settings are all displayed on a digital LCD display.
The rp-8000 Mk2, created for Serato DJ Pro applications, offers unrivaled creative potential when used with a DVS setup. The rp-8000 Mk2 can communicate with any DJ software that is MIDI compliant thanks to its MIDI compatibility. A statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism is a feature of the rp-8000 Mk2. The performance pads’ ability to change the platter’s pitch in platter play mode creates new opportunities for musical live performances. The digital pitch-corrected, fine-tuned quartz-driven motor has a starting torque of 2.8 kg/cm and a maximum adjustable torque of 4.5 kg/cm. The rp-8000 Mk2 is a very slick-running turntable as a result.
The housing of the rp-8000 mk2 is heavier and more robust than ever before, making the turntable incredibly resistant to vibrations brought on by powerful bass sounds. The rp-8000 Mk2 may be put in a flight case and placed next to other DJ equipment with ease because of the recessed rear connection panel. A second output makes it possible to connect the turntable to two mixers at once, making it simple to transition from DVS to vinyl.
- The most advanced DJ turntable ever made, developed In close collaboration with renowned international turntable musicians
- Designed for Serato dj Pro: control 7 new color-coded performance modes
- Platter play mode: performance pads can be used to control the speed of the platter to enable melodic and musical live performances
- First of its kind: independent pad modes (when used in conjunction with the Elite mixer)
- Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier Design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and molding Compound for high vibration damping and isolation.
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Professional Turntable
Using expertise gained from manufacturing high-end turntables for 50 years, the PLX-1000 was carefully developed for the booth. As a result, a recognizable layout has undergone some next-generation upgrades, such as a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade construction and sound quality, and detachable power and audio connections. It is firmly constructed for superior vibration dampening and high-quality audio playback.
Turntablists may easily create the perfect setup by adding their preferred cartridge and stylus to the PLX-1000 (not included) and combining it with their mixer. The handcrafted PC-X10 is the ideal companion for DJs (sold separately). With a starting torque of 4.5 kg/cm, the high-torque direct drive ensures steady rotation and superb control, reaching 3313 rpm in just 0.3 seconds (or more).
- High-torque Direct-drive Analog Turntable with Low-noise
- Professional Playback Quality
- High-stability Design
- 3 Tempo Ranges.
Reloop RP-7000 MK2 Professional Upper Torque Turntable System
The RP-7000 MK2 turntable from Reloop meets the high standards of seasoned DJs and contemporary nightclubs. The RP-7000 MK2 is a strong and unbreakable turntable that can easily handle the severe demands of daily life thanks to its strong direct drive motor and tough construction. The casing of the RP-7000 MK2 is stronger and heavier than ever thanks to a combination of metal, rubber, and synthetic components. The turntable that results is incredibly resilient to vibrations that can be brought on by loud bass noises in DJ booths. A high-quality, scratch-resistant silver metallic coating has been applied to the surface. A statically balanced S-shaped tone arm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism is a feature of the RP-7000 MK2. With its newly created tone arm base, you can change the height and vertical tracking for better stability.
There is a universal connector included with the low-resonance tone arm for pick-up cartridge systems (SME). To locate the stylus position in dimly lit areas, a newly created aluminum LED target light is freely movable. To enable a vertical setup, an additional start/stop button has also been incorporated. The buttons on the top panel of the RP-7000 MK2 allow you to move between the three motor speeds. You have more creative control over your mix thanks to the separate buttons for forward and reverse modes.
The recessed rear connection panel on the RP-7000 MK2 makes it simple to install it in a flight case and arrange it next to other DJ equipment. The digital pitch correction, fine-tuned quartz-driven motor has a maximum torque adjustment range of 4. 5kg/cm, with a starting torque of 2. 8kg/cm. It has a very smooth operating turntable as a result of this. The precision-machined, hefty die-cast aluminum platter is lined with vibration-reducing rubber to reduce undesired vibrations and resonance, and the turntable break speed can be set from 0. 2 to 6 seconds.
- NextGen Turntable for professional Club DJs and Turntablists
- Power-Torque Direct Drive with precise motor control and stable rotation
- Extra-heavy body design with high-rigidity for excellent damping, isolation and sound
- Height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Includes turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, Phono RCA cable with earth, power cord, operating instructions.
Monster GO DJ Portable Mixer Digital Turntable
A compact stand-alone DJ system and a production studio shrunk down to just one sleek pocket-sized controller unit make up the latest state-of-the-art music mixer in the world. The Monster GO DJ portable mixer/digital turntable, measuring 2.6 x 0.7 x 9.8 inches and weighing as little as 10.1 ounces, enables you to record, mix, generate, and broadcast high-quality music and DJ sets through the SD card slot or auxiliary line-in outlet whenever and wherever you like.
The Monster GO DJ unit is the result of more than two years of designing, engineering, and project development work. It includes a number of hardware effect knobs (for basic track cues, volume control, crossfade slide, and special effect settings), an excellent fader and sequencer, as well as a keyboard, and other tough professional audio processing features.
- Internal and External Memory: Up to 2GB using Internal Memory and 2TB using SD cards
- Sound I/O : 3.5mm Stereo Jack x 4 (Line-out, Headphones, Line-in, Microphone)
- Line-out 1.0 Vrms / Headphones : 1.0 Vrms
- General : 320 x 240 resolution color display 2EA, Interface : Mini-B USB x 1 (for USB 2.0 connection and power supply)
- Internal Li-Polymer Battery / Max 12hrs play back / Support Sleep mode.
Mixars STA S-Arm High Torque DJ Turntable
A direct drive, high torque turntable combining traditional turntable features and the contemporary connection is called the Mixars Sta. This turntable can be used by both the traditional mixing DJ and the contemporary scratch artist thanks to its over 10 lbs. of torque. Due to the dual outputs, using two mixers with a single turntable is now possible without the use of additional cables or splitters. If you want to perform with a band or DJ group, this is ideal. Its fully adjustable motor makes it simple to quickly alter the start and break times.
- Direct Drive TurntableS-arm for optimal audio qualityMotor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushlessDC motor Direct driveSpeeds: 33 1/3, RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM / 332 mm dia. +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50 %Quartz Lock button, Die-cast aluminum PlatterStarting Torque > 10lbs2 Outputs: 1x switchable phono/line out, 1x line outputStart, Stop, Pitch variation Adjustable.
Audio-Technica ATLP1240USBXP Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
This expertly crafted, high-quality DJ turntable is intended especially for use by traveling and mobile DJs. Music aficionados can also use it to play their record collections at home. Due to its switchable built-in phono pre-amp, it may be utilized with a variety of receivers, powered speakers, and other A/V components. Its sleek, attractive matte-black and silver design fit into any stereo music or home entertainment system. The turntable also features a USB output for simple LP-to-digital conversion and direct connection to a computer. The AT-LP1240-USB XP has a potent direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for speedy starting and persistent speed stability. It is designed to produce superb audio reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use.
An S-shaped tone arm with adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and anti-skate adjustment is a feature of the AT-LP1240-USB XP turntable. The AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge and the AT-HS1 universal 1/2″-mount headshell are included. Additional DJ features include an illuminated speed indicator, adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a detachable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever, and a locking tone arm rest that secures the arm and cartridge during transport. A cast aluminum platter with stroboscopic speed markings is also included. The audio on a record can be converted to MP3, WAV, or other digital audio file formats using software like as Audacity and other suitable third-party programs.
- Direct-drive, high-torque, multipole motor for demanding dj use
- Fully manual operation
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Selectable 33/45/78 rpm speeds
- Professional anti-resonance, damped die-cast aluminum platter with DJ-style slip mat.
Audio-Technica AT-LP140XP-BK Direct-Drive Professional DJ Turntable
A high-torque direct-drive motor and an anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminum platter are included in the AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable to assure steady, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It has an S-shaped tonearm that can be adjusted for height, tracking force (counterweight), and dynamic anti-skate control. The long-lasting, high-output AT-XP3 DJ cartridge with 0.6 mils conical bonded stylus that comes with the turntable reflects Audio-more Technica’s 50 years as a pioneer in phono cartridge design.
It already has a pre-installed AT-HS6 universal 12″-mount headshell on it. With a detachable dual RCA output connection and a potent 5.5 mV output, the turntable is made to be connected to devices with a dedicated phono input. A start/stop button, forward and reverse play, a pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8%, +/-16%, and +/-24% adjustment ranges, a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator, a retractable plug-type stylus target light, and a removable hinged dust cover are additional professional features. offered in silver (AT-LP140XP-SI) and black (AT-LP140XP-BK) (AT-LP140XP-SV).
- connectivity technology: Wired.
Pioneer DJ PLX-500 Direct Drive Turntable
The PLX-500 creates a warm, clear analog sound and adopts the PLX-1000 professional turntable’s configuration. The ideal deck for beginning vinyl playback or for simply listening to your record collection at home. This high-torque deck is well-made, has good vibration dampening, and has precise audio playback. It also has a USB port so you can use our free rekordbox software to digitize your vinyl collection. To play and scratch with digital files, you can also use the PLX-500 in conjunction with the rekordbox DVS Plus Pack, a compatible mixer, and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl. The PLX-500 is designed to provide a high-quality vinyl sound, just like the PLX-1000.
The shortest audio path from the stylus to the outputs minimizes distortion, and the phone/line output switch enables direct connections to powered speakers or your home music system without the use of an extra amplifier. You can easily convert your vinyl collection into high-quality digital files by connecting the turntable’s USB to your PC or Mac. Use the PLX-500 to mix and scratch your vinyl records, or use the turntable in conjunction with rekordbox DVS, a compatible DJ mixer, and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl to perform and playback your digital files. The sleeve stands inside the dust cover and lets you showcase your record covers while playing vinyl.
- Headshell with Cartridge and Stylus
- Turntable with Direct-drive Motor
- USB Output - Black
Odyssey FZBM12W Flight Zone Ata Dj Coffin
The Flight Zone Battle Mode FZBM12W by Odyssey Innovative Design Wheeled 12″ Mixer Turntable Coffin is a black ATA box for DJ gear that is intended to ship, carry, and preserve the equipment. It is composed of ABS plastic laminate over 3/8″ plywood. The container has padded 90-degree rotating wells (sideways – a.k.a. battle mode). One 12″ mixer and two turntables can fit in three gear wells. Steel and chrome-plated butterfly latches are used on the case’s hardware. Additionally, it includes rubber feet, aluminum edging, and steel corners. carried by two integrated polyurethane wheels and recessed spring-loaded grips. It has a mixer access panel that slides out from the center made of solid metal.
- Can accommodate Technics as well as Numark turn tables
- Battle mode console
- Padded turntable wells
- Holds 12 Format DJ mixers approximately 13 Wide or less
- Heavy-duty ball Corners
- Center mixer front V-cut removable panel
- Recessed handles and latches
- Includes built-in roller wheels for easy transport.
House of Marley EM-JT002-SB Wireless Turntable
Recent products from this budding audio component business include the Stir It Up turntable by House of Marley, which features a contemporary design. In the upcoming years, if you haven’t heard of House of Marley, you’ll surely start to hear the name mentioned more frequently. They are becoming well-known for their distinctively designed parts, such as turntables and headphones. It is impressive to see a smaller operation competing successfully with Pioneer and other major competitors in this congested market. With the typical features you have come to expect on the majority of releases over the last five years or so, this is a gorgeous deck. It contains a USB out port and conventional RCA stereo output ports for connecting to computers and software.
Additionally, instead of the standard AC power chord, you might be accustomed to, it features an exterior wall wart-style DC power source. Wall warts are a pain in the you-know-what and take up more space on my surge protector, so this is one function I could do without. This is irritating because the DC transformer could have simply been housed inside the appliance. To be honest, if the DC transformer had been included in the device, it might have generated more self-noise. Although it’s a small complaint, it ought to be made clear right away. It remains one of the top turntables available right now.
- SUPERIOR SOUND: A new spin on an old classic, our Stir It Up Wireless Turntable offers a modular Audio Technica cartridge and built-in pre-amp and delivers premium audio quality and lets you enjoy your every sonic detail of your favorite vinyl records. If you prefer to use your own pre-amp, simply switch the internal amp off to connect one of your choice.
- PREMIUM FEATURES: Compatible with any Bluetooth speaker or headphones, you’ll experience that classic Marley sound no matter how you connect. Play any 33 or 45 RPM records while the anti-skate control and the auto start/stop help to protect your vinyl from damage. The USB port and included cable allow you to convert your records to a digital format.
- UNMATCHED DESIGN: The minimalistic, streamlined design of this record player makes for a stunning and functional statement piece. The aluminum platter and metal tonearm provide a subtle contrast against the warm, solid bamboo plinth. You’ll notice our attention to detail through unique touches like the Bob Marley quote engraved on the tonearm.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Embrace your natural style with Marley’s message of craftsmanship and sustainability. Our turntables are designed with natural bamboo, our eco-friendly REWIND fabric and REGRIND silicone, recycled plastic, recyclable aluminum, and delivered in 100% recyclable packaging.
Crosley C6B-MA Belt-Drive Bluetooth Turntable Record Player
The Crosley C6 turntable is a fully manual, two-speed turntable designed to provide pure analog enjoyment for music lovers. Stream your vinyl music to your preferred Bluetooth speaker with ease with the built-in Bluetooth-out feature. The veneer is wrapped around an audio-grade MDF plinth to match your decor. A sturdy steel platter acts as your vinyl’s playing surface. Records are spun at both 33 1/3 and 45 RPMs by a low-vibration synchronous motor housed beneath the platter and connected by a belt.
You have the choice to switch out cartridges and regulate the tonearm force with the C6. For the accompanying, 1/2-inch headshell, set it at 3.5 grams. The turntable uses a conventional mount and comes with a moveable magnet cartridge that can be upgraded as your vinyl collection expands. Turn on the built-in preamp (or use your own) and connect your speakers or receiver to the RCA outputs on the back, and you’re ready to jam.
- Bluetooth out lets you easily connect the C6 to your favorite wireless speaker
- Audio grade MDF plinth, wrapped in veneer to suit your style, with low vibration synchronous motor
- Belt driven turntable mechanism and manual return tonearm with adjustable counterweight; Plays 2 speeds - 33 1/3 and 45 RPM records
- Replaceable phono cartridge for a customized listening experience
- Connect speakers or receiver to the RCA outputs on the back, flip on the built-in preamp (or use your own) and youre ready to jam.
Numark PT01 Scratch DJ Turntable
DJs are living in a new era! You can cut and scratch anywhere with Numark’s portable PT01 Scratch turntable. The PT01 Scratch from Numark has the company’s patented Adjustable Scratch switch, which lets you play any turntablist scratch routine whether you have access to AC wall power or you’re hanging out with friends outside. By unscrewing the scratch switch, you can configure the PT01 Scratch for either left- or right-handed scratching. Because our scratch-and-slide switch lasts longer than standard sliders and is user-replaceable, you shouldn’t hesitate to give your all.
Scratch along to the beat by plugging your phone or another audio device into the 1/8″ stereo input to play a background beat. Use the gain control to turn up the volume, then play it loud and clear on the integrated speaker or through the RCA audio outputs, or use the 1/4″ and 1/8″ headphone outputs for discreet listening. Finally, PT01 Scratch has an AC wall adaptor built in, but it also has a battery option for the traveling DJ. You can take it everywhere and use the entire globe as your DJ booth because it is protected by a sturdy case and has a stylish red handle.
- Ultra-Portable, Feature Packed – Portable 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM DJ turntable powered by AC adapter or batteries (6 D, not included) to scratch anywhere you go
- Robust, Reliable – Built-in adjustable user-replaceable Scratch Slide Switch exclusive to Numark that accommodates both right- and left-handed turntablists
- Rich, Dynamic Sound – Scratch Everywhere with PT01 Scratch’s room-filling built-in speaker, or for more powerful sound, connect to external speakers via conveniently located RCA outputs
- The Ins and Outs – Onboard headphone output, 1/8 inch Aux input with adjustable volume and class-compliant on-board interface for hassle free recording (Mac or PC)
- Everything you need - Cartridge, removable slip-mat and protective dust cover included - plus there’s even a built-in carrying handle.
DJTECH USOLOMKII Digital DJ Turntable
It is a USB digital media player called the uSolo MKII. Through the USB connector, the portable, lightweight device can cue, play, loop, and scratch digital music files. Burning CDs is no longer required; simply load your playlists and digital music files onto a USB drive, connect the drive to the uSolo MKII, and start mixing. Using the artist, title, genre, or album filters in the intelligent music database management system, the user may locate tracks with ease. Additionally, the uSolo MKII has five DSP effects that may be directly adjusted via the jog wheel on the device. With the uSolo MKII media player, you can join the digital revolution and advance your DJing.
- 5 DSP Effects: Filter, Flanger, Echo, Brake, and Scratch
- Multi-Function Jog Wheel: Scratch, FX Parameters, Search, or Pitch Bend
- Variable Pitch Fader (+/- 6, 12, 25, 100%)
- Seamless Loop and Reloop can be programmed in real time.
For more Articles/Blogs visit SmartElectroHub