Best Smart Plug for Alexa Meross MSS110QUA Mini Wifi Smart plug
MEROSS MSS110QUA MINI WIFI SMART PLUG
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- Off-line Control: You may still use the Meross app to control the devices connected to the same wifi while the internet is down. The schedule and timer may operate even when there is no internet connection thanks to Routine Offline Control. No hub is necessary; use a 2.4GHz network
- Voice Control: With a WiFi smart outlet, you can control your gadgets hands-free by using voice commands to switch them on or off. This wifi outlet works with SmartThings, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa.
- Quality and Service: The small smart plug is constructed of flame-resistant PC material and is guaranteed to be of the highest caliber. In the United States, ETL(5009830) and FCC(2AMUU-MSS110) have certified them. In Japan, PSE(18031354) and Telec(Mark Number JN0810 i01) have certified it. If you have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us; we’ll work with you to find a solution until you’re pleased.
- Schedule and Timer: Program-linked wifi smart plugs to switch on and off automatically. Devices may be programmed to turn on or off at specific times using the timer feature. You may schedule your smart gadgets using a routine. 32 routines are supported by each device.
- The smart plug can turn gadgets on and off from anywhere at any time using the Meross app. Anywhere, at any time, you may check the status of linked devices. You may combine your smart gadgets as you like and manage them all with a single swipe by using a scene. Set the perfect environment by turning on or off any lights, fans, lamps, humidifiers, or coffee makers. 15A, 120V, 1800W rating (New Packaging)
USE THE MEROSS APP TO CONTROL YOUR DEVICE
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches; 11.36 Ounces
- Item model number : MSS110QUA
- Date First Available : February 4, 2018
- Manufacturer : meross
- ASIN : B079KYHLDZ
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #801 in Industrial & Scientific
MORE MEROSS SMART TECHNOLOGIES
Works with Amazon Alexa
Works with Google Assistant
App Remote Control
Schedule and Timer
DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MEROOS AND OTHER
In order to be able to switch off my four 3D printers after they are through printing, I purchased a four-pack of the Meross Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini. However, as it is the holiday season, I decided to use them to create my Christmas trees and decorations first. All I have to do to turn off my Christmas lights before going to bed is say to Alexa, “Alexa, turn off the lights.” The Alexa integration is quick to set up, and the app is incredibly simple to use. The Meross smart plugs are immediately above the other brands of smart plugs I own.
I’ve now learned that there is still a very little amount of electricity flowing out of the plug even after it is unplugged. Using one of a string of LED Christmas lights, I became aware of this. It operates on each of the four connectors. I have a few plugs from several other brands that don’t experience this. I’m now considering switching to a different brand because of this.
Finally! After attempting to connect to Google Home with multiple other smart plugs in the past, this one does it quickly, efficiently, and successfully. The trick appears to be to first connect through Bluetooth to the gadget, establish a link, and then transfer control to Google Home. All I can say is that despite several setbacks, using this plug is a pleasure.
My kid normally sets the timer on his night light, which is on a timer, for eight hours so that he may leave the light on all night. To be able to set it to go off whenever I want, I bought this. In addition, I can switch off the nightlight without stumbling over the dog or the collection of plush toys that he keeps close to the bed. I also used it for myself. Setting up a little string of lights will allow me to take care of things when I get up in the morning without having to switch on a large lamp or whatever. It’s ideal because when I awake, the room is lit.
How do I set up my smart plug from Meross?
Numerous smart home gadgets may be managed via the Meross app. After holding down the power button for 5 seconds, the LED light should begin to blink amber and green after roughly 20 seconds.
Why won’t my smart plug establish a connection to the web?
Ensure that your Amazon Smart Plug and your Alexa device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Verify that the associated device is no more than 30 feet (9 meters) from the Amazon Smart Plug. Press and hold the button on the side of the device for 12 seconds to reset your Amazon Smart Plug. then reinstall Amazon Smart Plug.
When you’re not home, can you operate a smart plug?
Yes, it is the solution. You can remotely manage your household appliances using smart plugs. When you’re gone from home and remember you forgot to switch off an appliance, this function is helpful.
How does Meross utilize her app?
You may simply and quickly link your Meross accounts to your Google accounts because Meross already supports Google OAuth-based App Flip Linking (App Flip). You are effortlessly flicked to your app to request user authorization if the Meross app is already installed on your phone when you start the account connecting procedure.
Can one smart plug operate several devices?
A: There is no doubt about this. You can use the Meross app, echo devices with “Alexa instructions,” or Google Home Control with “ok Google commands” to control one or more plugs with multiple devices using a smartphone. Each device you operate may have its name changed using the Meross app.
Why won’t my Meross plug work?
Check your house Wi-Internet Fi’s connection. Verify that the Wi-Fi password for your house has not been altered. The Wi-Fi signal will be weakened if a metal faceplate is used on the wall switch. Press the restart button to restart the switch.
Can smart plugs be used without the Internet?
The Smartwave plug does really function without Wi-Fi, but only after the first configuration. Even when there is no Wi-Fi connection, the Smartwave plug will automatically switch on and off your appliances and devices since it keeps its programming inside.
When turned off, do smart plugs continue to utilize electricity?
Vampire drain often referred to as phantom drain, is the inadvertent draw of power that appliances make while they are plugged in but are not in use. This is far less power than the gadget will need while it is in use, but when several devices are doing it, it quickly mounts up.
Why is the orange and blue LED on my smart plug blinking?
Amber and blue flashing mean that the SoftAP (app onboarding process) has begun. Blue light quickly flashing: Network connection. Connected to the network; solid blue. fast amber flashing Reset the factory
A smart plug may be used as a timer.
You may also establish timers for how long something is turned on using smart plugs. However, a smart plug’s scheduling capabilities are one of its most helpful aspects. You may do this to set precise timetables for when electricity is supplied to appliances.
For more Articles/Blogs visit SmartElectroHub