True Wireless Earbuds, Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds
Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds
BLUETOOTH VERSION: V5.0, MUSIC PLAYING TIME: 7 Hours, CALL TIME: 10 Hours, CHARGING TIME: 1.5 hours, CHARGING CASE BATTERY CAPACITY: 500 mAh, NOISE-CANCELLING: CVC 8.0, WATERPROOF: IPX7
High-fidelity stereo sound is provided by the Conyet wireless earbuds. DSR lossless HD rendering technique is used. The earbuds can produce high-quality sound with crystal-clear treble. They have CVC 8.0 noise cancellation technology. They contain a high-quality built-in microphone that provides a clear and noise-free calling experience. The earphones have a 150-hour battery life, while the charging case contains a 500mAh battery.
Connect Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds’ music playback time is around 7 hours. They provide a 10-hour call time. The micro USB charging cord can be used to charge the charging case. It only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge them. They have a touch screen that allows you to control calls, music, volume, and other functions. They are waterproof to IPX7 standards. This means they’re safe from rain, snow, and sweat. These earbuds are perfect for exercising, strolling, traveling, and other activities.
They have several modes of operation, including stereo, share, and mono.
- 1 x Pair of True Wireless Earbuds
- 3 x Pair of Earplugs (S / M / L)
- 1 x Portable Charging Case
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Follow the below-mentioned steps to pair Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds conveniently
- Turn your device’s Bluetooth on.
- Remove the earphones from the charging case and keep them close to one another to pair them. They’ll instantly pair up with one another.
- Look for the earbuds in your device’s Bluetooth device list and connect to them.
- When they are removed from the charging case, they will automatically connect to the previously associated device.
Why You Should Go for Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds?
- Bluetooth Technology: This ensures that the connection between the earbuds and the device is stable.
- 3D Stereo sound and HD sound quality immerse you in your surroundings.
- Quickly charge and operate. Comfortable to wear and won’t fall out of your ear while exercising. IPX5 Waterproof allows you to focus on your training without worrying about sweat or light rain damaging the earbuds.
FAQ’s-Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds
What is the charging case’s battery capacity?
The charging case has a capacity of 500mAh.
What is the procedure for pairing the earbuds?
Remove the earbuds from the charging case and set them close together. They’ll be matched with each other.
Do these have physical buttons or the small touchscreen buttons that many of these products have?
They are controlled by touch and do not have any buttons.
Is it possible to utilize only one earbud at a time?
Yes, by inserting one in your ear and the other in the charging case, you can use one earbud at a time.
Are the earbuds waterproof?
No, the earphones are IPX7 waterproof and can withstand light water, perspiration, and rain.
Is it possible to charge the earbuds with a Type C USB cable?
The Micro USB charging cord that comes with the earphones is the only way to charge them.
Are the Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds compatible with my iPhone?
Yes, you may use Bluetooth to connect the earphones to your iPhone.
Is it necessary for me to pair Conyet Bluetooth Earphone 3D Stereo Sound in-Ear Wireless Earbuds each time I wish to use them?
No, you just need to pair them with your device once, and they will automatically couple with it every time you remove them from the charging case and are within Bluetooth range of the device.
Is Siri available to me?
Siri is supported by earbuds.
Can I use the CONYET earbuds to answer phone calls?
Yes, you may answer calls using the touch screen. You can take calls using the built-in microphone on the earbuds.
For more blogs/reviews please visit: https://smartelectrohub.com/