10 Best Wireless Headphones for PS5 to Buy in 2023
Best Wireless Headphones for PS5
Many PlayStation gamers prefer to use headphones to enhance their gaming experience, and there are already a number of headphones available that are compatible with the PS5. Listeners who want to game from their couch and don’t want a long, tangled cord going across the room will appreciate wireless headphones. Wired headphones, on the other hand, may be more ideal if you don’t want to worry about running out of battery while gaming. With so many gaming-focused headphones on the market, you may find ones with a variety of extra capabilities, such as sound customization, microphone level changes, and virtual surround sound.
Any decent pair of headphones should be pleasant to use and precisely localize things in the stereo view, such as footsteps. For that particular purpose, they need the best wireless headphones for PS5.
The best PS5 headset can help you get the most out of your new system right away. The latest drivers can deliver a lot of power while also providing enough comfort and build quality to get you through long sessions.
As much as we like the visual experience provided by the greatest TVs, there are times when we truly want to feel the loudness, and the best PS5 headsets may help us achieve that. After all, gaming headphones aren’t just for online multiplayer anymore, and they could make a single-player experience significantly better.
Because there are so many gaming headsets that work with the PS5, we’ve narrowed down your options and selected some of the best wireless headphones for PS5. Some of our recommendations were created with Sony’s Tempest 3D Audio in mind. However, all of our alternatives provide outstanding sound quality, a clear mic, useful features, and a comfortable fit to enhance your gaming experience. We’ve even included a couple of headphones that can easily be used as everyday headphones. Take a look and determine which headset is the best option for you.
Click to check our recent in-depth review of Best headphones for sleeping
|Product Image||Product Title||Amazon Ratings||Amazon Reviews||Check On Amazon|
|Audeze Penrose||3.7/5.0||260+||Click Here|
|HyperX Cloud Stinger Core||4.5/5.0||32000+||Click Here|
|SteelSeries Arctis 7P Wireless||4.7/5.0||4055+||Click Here|
|Logitech G PRO X Wireless Lightspeed Gaming Headset||4.5/5.0||6700+||Click Here|
|Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2||4.4/5.0||11700+||Click Here|
|Razer Kaira Pro Wireless Gaming Headset||4.4/5.0||3995+||Click Here|
|Razer BlackShark V2 Pro||4.5/5.0||23940+||Click Here|
|PlayStation PULSE 3D Wireless Headset||4.7/5.0||15330+||Click Here|
|Razer Barracuda X Wireless||4.4/5.0||1800+||Click Here|
|HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless||4.5/5.0||21175+||Click Here|
Best Wireless Headphones for PS5 At A Glance
- Audeze Penrose – Ideal Headphones for Ps4 and Ps5
- Hyper X Cloud Stinger Core – Best Wireless Gaming Headsets with Noise Cancellation Feature.
- Steel Series Arctis 7p – Best Wireless Headphone with Excellent Battery Life.
- Logitech G Pro X – Best Wireless Lightspeed Gaming Headphones.
- Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 – Best Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox and PlayStation.
- Razer Kaira Pro– Super Comfortable Wireless Gaming Headphones.
- Razer Black Shark V2 Pro – Best Headphones with Detachable Microphone.
- Sony PS5 3d Pulse Wireless – Best Wireless Headset for Gaming.
- Razer Barracuda X – Best Wireless Headphone with Ergonomic Design.
- Hyper X Cloud Alpha – Best Gaming Headphones with Extended Battery Life.
Click to check our recent extensive review of Earbuds to Workout with
Audeze Penrose – Ideal Headphones for PS4 And PS5
STYLE: Over-ear, closed, TRANSDUCER TYPE: Planar Magnetic, MAGNETIC STRUCTURE: Fluxor magnet array, PHASE MANAGEMENT: Fazor, MAGNET TYPE: Neodymium N50, DIAPHRAGM TYPE: Ultra-thin Uniforce, TRANSDUCER SIZE: 100 mm, MAXIMUM SPL: >120dB, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10Hz – 50kHz, MICROPHONE: Detachable broadcast quality mic, BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-polymer (15hr battery life, 4-5hr charge time), WIRELESS CONNECTION: 2.4 GHz Wireless (16bit/48kHz) + Bluetooth, WEIGHT: 320g (including battery), WIRED CONNECTION: 3.5mm analog audio, USB-A-to-C charging.
- Low-latency wireless (2.4gHz) for fast gaming response along with Bluetooth 5.0.
- Use wireless and Bluetooth simultaneously – do game chat while also talking to friends on your cellphone!
- Audeze’s Mobius 4” Planar Magnetic drivers for better audio. Same drivers as in our highly regarded $399 Mobius gaming headset.
- New high quality detachable boom microphone designed in consultation with Shure.
- IMPORTANT: This wireless headset works for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Macintosh, Windows, Nintendo Switch, and others. Also works with Skype, Zoom, Discord, and others. If you need xBox functions, then you should buy our Penrose X version, ASIN B08D9M6F
The Audeze Penrose headset is the most expensive of the PS5 wireless headsets currently on the market. And, while the PS5 peripherals industry is still in its early stages, contributions like these enrich it quickly. It is known as the ideal headphones for PS4 and PS5.
The Audeze Penrose is a very pleasant headset to wear. The headphones are heavy, but not to the point of weariness, even after a few hours of use. The headband has just the appropriate amount of tension to keep you secure without being too tight, and when combined with the memory foam ear pads, it’s easy to get a good seal.
Although using this gaming headset is rather simple, there are a few things to keep in mind. The Audeze Penrose’s inbuilt controls are all on the left headphone, and they’re generally neatly positioned to make finding what you’re searching for simple. A mute switch for the microphone and the headset’s power button are located on the left side of the earphone. There are volume dials for mic monitoring and headphone, a button for switching between the headset’s three connection modes, a USB-C port for charging, and 3.5mm audio and microphone connections along the bottom edge.
The surround sound is fantastic, accurately presenting audio from all throughout the game realms and settings. In every aspect, the audio performance is extraordinarily detailed, rich, rounded, and perfectly balanced, allowing you to identify adversaries approaching from any direction, hear world noises like weather and fauna with new clarity, and hear your teammates clearly even during the most intense firefights. These are ideal headphones for PS4 And PS5.
I’m coming from a pair of B&W P7W that I’ve been using with a 3.5mm cable to connect to my PC and PS4 controller. In my opinion, Penrose is quite straightforward, which is a positive. Wireless headphones are easy to use and have no complications. They have a built-in EQ and sound crystal clear.
- Battery life excellent.
- The design is super solid and attractive.
- The sound quality is epic and detailed.
- A bit pricy.
The Audeze Penrose headset produces some of the greatest audio on the PS5 that I’ve heard thus far in the console’s life. It’s as close to the entire package as in-game audio gets, with rich, realistic audio that’s also directionally robust and beautifully balanced. This is considered as the pricy one on the list of best wireless headphones for PS5.
Hyper X Cloud Stinger Core – Best Wireless Gaming Headsets with Noise Cancellation Feature.
DRIVER: Dynamic, 40mm with neodymium magnets, TYPE: Circumaural, closed back, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20,000Hz, IMPEDANCE: 16 Ω, SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 99dBSPL/mW at 1kHz, THD: < 2%, WEIGHT: 215g, CABLE LENGTH AND TYPE: Headset (1.3m), CONNECTION: HEADSET – 3.5mm plug (4 pole), POLAR PATTERN: Noise-cancelling, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz-18,000 Hz, SENSITIVITY: -41.5dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
- Gaming-grade wireless: Provides freedom from cords with its solid 2.4GHz gaming-grade wireless connection.
- Lightweight comfort: Game longer with this lightweight headset and its soft, breathable ear cushions.
- Immersive in-game audio: The closed-cup design will help block out distractions while the 40 millimeter drivers and enhanced bass keep you immersed in your game.
- Adjustable steel sliders: Built durably with sturdy steel sliders that adjust to provide a comfortable fit.
- Onboard audio controls: Convenient onboard audio controls so you can adjust volume without having to dig into system menus.
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancelling mic: The flexible, noise-cancelling mic will give you a clear line of communication with your squadmates and can be easily muted by simply swiveling it upwards. Compatible with PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro: Wireless gaming audio ideal for PlayStation systems and also compatible with
The HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is a low-cost, lightweight, and sturdy gaming headset. The Cloud Stinger Core is a solid gaming headset that is always ready for daily gaming. It is known as the best wireless gaming headset with noise-cancellation features.
The 40mm drivers deliver rich, enveloping sound with crisp mids, highs, and punchy bass. With its noise-canceling microphone, you may improve your talking experience with your pals by cutting out background noise and focusing on your voice. In either a wired or wireless version, you can add virtual 7.1 surround sound1 powered by INGENUITY software. Surround sound enhances immersion by allowing you to hear the sounds of in-game opponents with more precise positional audio. With the wireless option, you can do rid of the cords in your setup without having to worry about audio lag.
The Cloud Stinger is best described as simple. Except for a red HyperX emblem on each ear cup, the headset is completely black. On the bright side, the ear cups fold flat, allowing you to easily store them in your purse and wear them on the subway. The over-the-ear cups are composed of a permeable foam material that is quite pleasant to wear for long periods of time. The left ear cup has an adjustable microphone that can be moved up and down on an arm, although it is not bendable. A basic volume-control slider is located just below the right ear cup. The headband has a substantial amount of foam padding.
The Cloud Stinger has the advantage of being exceptionally comfortable to wear, even for extended periods of time. You may play games for lengthy periods of time and listen to music while working while wearing the Cloud Stinger. Your ears will be relaxed and at ease. You will not be tired if you wear these headphones with glasses.
These headphones are really incredible. I got these for my friend, and she adores them. She uses them not only for gaming but also for listening to music and watching films because the sound is excellent. They are ideal for immersive gaming sessions because they block out most background noise. I use them to view relaxation videos on occasion because they are noise-isolating. Because of these qualities, these are known as the best wireless gaming headsets with noise-cancellation features.
- The noise cancellation feature is excellent.
- Very comfortable.
- Not very pricy
- The sound sometimes gets distorted when reaches a higher range.
At a very good price, you can get the best wireless gaming headsets with noise-cancellation features. These are worth buying because of the feature of noise cancellation. The Cloud Stinger Core is available at a good price. It can save you from being uncomfortable while gaming. These are the best headphones to go with.
Steel Series Arctis 7p – Best Wireless Headphone with Excellent Battery Life.
NEODYMIUM DRIVERS: 40 mm, HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20–20000 Hz, HEADPHONE SENSITIVITY: 98 dBSPL, HEADPHONE IMPEDANCE: 32 Ohm, HEADPHONE TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: < 3%, HEADPHONE VOLUME CONTROL: On Ear Cup, MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100–6500 Hz, MICROPHONE PATTERN: Bidirectional, MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY: -38 dBV/Pa, MICROPHONE IMPEDANCE: 2200 Ohm, MICROPHONE LOCATION: Retractable, RANGE: 40 ft, 12 m, BATTERY LIFE: 24 hours
- Designed for PlayStation 5 and also compatible with PlayStation 4, PC, Android, and Nintendo Switch
- Lossless 2.4 GHz wireless audio Designed for ultra-low latency gaming
- Discovered-certified clear cast bidirectional microphone
- Hear stunning detail in all next-gen games with award-winning sound
- 24-hour battery life outlasts even your longest gaming sessi
The SteelSeries Arctis 7P/7X is a gaming headset that comes close to being ideal. With a new generation of consoles in mind, the SteelSeries Arctis 7P aspires to be the same kind of terrific switch-hitter as its predecessor. This new gaming headset combines features from its predecessor as well as those from other Arctis headsets. This is known as the best wireless headphone with excellent battery life.
The Arctis 7P/7X from SteelSeries is strikingly similar to the original Arctis 7. The frame is of black plastic with a thin steel headband and an elastic fitting strap. The elastic on the 7P is blue to match the PS5, while the 7X has green highlights to match the Xbox Series X. Aside from that, the two are nearly identical.
On the right earcup is a power button, as well as a sidetone volume dial on the 7P and a game/chat balance slider on the 7X. The majority of the activity takes place in the left earcup. A mic mute button, a volume slider, a 3.5 mm audio port, a micro-USB charging port, and a retractable, flexible microphone can all be found on this device. A SteelSeries port is also included for easier 3.5 mm audio and USB connections.
This configuration is marvelously basic, and having two independent volume dials on two different earcups is far more straightforward than squeezing them together, as some other hardware makers do. It’s also nice to have a 3.5 mm audio option in case you run out of batteries when playing a handheld Switch, or if you’re still finishing up some 3DS stragglers.
Users can configure equalization profiles, inactivity timeouts, and mic options for the SteelSeries Arctis 7P/7X using the SteelSeries Engine 3 software. The mic is retractable and features a red light that indicates when the input is muted. It takes up some background noise and can be a little heavy on “S” sounds, but it’s generally clear and responsive.
Wireless communication is fantastic; you can connect to the PS5, Switch, and PC using either USB-C or a conventional USB dongle. Extremely relaxing! I wear thick-framed glasses, yet after using this headset for more than 6 hours, I would have forgotten I was wearing them. The mic is also quite clear and can be easily hidden.
- Great battery Life.
- A good and strong connection
- Comfortable to wear
- The sound is not extra detailed.
These Steel Series 7p are considered the best wireless headphone with excellent battery life. These have the best fit and excellent sound quality. These headphones easily connect and perform very well with your PS5. These are highly recommended if you want to save your money and want to get a good product also.
Logitech G Pro X – Best Wireless Lightspeed Gaming Headphones
LENGTH: 5.43 in (138 mm), WIDTH: 3.70 in (94 mm), HEIGHT: 7.68 in (195 mm), WEIGHT: 13.05 oz (370 g), CHARGING CABLE LENGTH: 5.91 ft (1.8 m), DRIVER: Hybrid mesh PRO-G 1.97 in (50 mm), MAGNET: Neodymium, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20KHz, IMPEDANCE: 32 Ohms, SENSITIVITY: 91.7 dB SPL @ 1 mW & 1 cm, HEADBAND: Steel, BATTERY LIFE (RECHARGEABLE): up to 20h, WIRELESS RANGE: up to 49.22 ft (15 m), CONNECTION TYPE: 2.4GHz LIGHTSPEED
- Based on the award-winning PRO Gaming Headset design, the PRO X Wireless headset features high-quality materials, advanced communications, precision audio and total wireless freedom.
- High performance PRO X gaming headset with Lightspeed wireless technology, up to 20-plus hours of battery life and up to 15 m of 2.4 GHz wireless range.
- Next generation DTS Headphone: X 2.0 7.1 surround sound channel with object-based surround sound for greater positional and distance awareness of objects in-game.
- Advanced PRO-G 50 millimeter drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in game.
- Soft memory foam earpads with your choice of premium passive noise-canceling leatherette or soft, breathable velour for supreme comfort.
- Console compatible: PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 (USB wireless stereo sound only), Nintendo Switch (wireless stereo sound when dock
The Logitech G Pro X Wireless is nearly everything I wished for in the original Logitech Pro X. The G Pro X wireless, like its wired predecessor, is a sturdy headset with superb sound for both music and gaming, an exceptional mic, and swappable earcups. The G Pro X Wireless, unlike the original G Pro X, does not require any cables to function, making it an ideal accessory for PC, PS4, and Switch users equally. These are the best wireless lightspeed gaming headphones.
The Logitech G Pro X Wireless is a mid-sized headset with a metal headband and springy cables to keep it all in place. It’s a touch industrial and a little “basic black music headset” in terms of design, but the overall impression is controlled and elegant. My only major criticism is that it’s a little hefty at 13.1 ounces, but it’s still comfortable to wear for long amounts of time.
The majority of the headset’s controls are located on the left earcup, including a volume slider, a mic mute button, a power button, a USB-C charging port, and a 3.5 mm mic port. The mic is flexible, detachable, and has a little foam windshield. A charging cord and a wireless USB-A dongle are included with the Pro X Wireless. While I wish there was a place to put the dongle within the headset, this device is unlikely to leave your house, so it’s not a big deal.
On the interior, the Logitech G Pro X Wireless is more comfortable than it appears on the outside. The Pro X Wireless appears to be a very tight fit due to its compact design and very little headband cushioning, but it is not. It’s comfortable to wear for a long period. These are known as the best wireless lightspeed gaming headphones because of their features and sound qualities.
I took a chance on this headset because it had a lot of negative ratings. I’ve used this headset for about a month and it’s fantastic. The USB soundcard performs admirably. The mic mute switch and inline controls are useful. I’ve had no problems with the braided cable rubbing on my shirt and making noise. The sound quality of the microphone is outstanding. The use of directional audio is beneficial. The headset is really comfortable for lengthy sessions! It is comfortable for me to wear glasses. The construction is of good quality.
- Excellent design.
- Very impressive sound quality.
- Not that much pricy.
- Seems uncomfortable sometimes.
The addition of wireless functionality to a gaming headset is always going to be pricey, but as the Logitech G Pro X Wireless review proved, this attachment is well worth the money. The Pro X Wireless has a great mic and a long battery life, in addition to a stylish design and great sound quality.
Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 – Best Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox and PlayStation.
SPEAKER FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz – 20kHz, SPEAKER SIZE: 50mm Nanoclear neodymium drivers, HEADSET POWER: Battery, Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Polymer, MIC DESIGN: Flip-up Omni-Directional, EAR-CUP DESIGN: Over-Ear (Closed), EAR CUSHION MATERIAL: Synthetic Leather (Black) with Memory Foam Cushioning
- SURROUND SOUND READY FOR XBOX - Optimized to deliver immersive surround sound with Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS Headphone: X; Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: may require additional purchases, app downloads, and supported hardware
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A larger, high-sensitivity, high performance mic improves chat clarity and conceals cleanly into the headset when muted. Mic monitoring also allows you to hear your own voice while you chat so you’re aware of your own volume
- XBOX WIRELESS - Enjoy the simplicity and superiority of a direct connection from your headset to your console– no wires, no base station, and no adapter needed
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more. Data from Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing study conducted by Real Industry, May 2021
- GAME AND STAY CONNECTED WITH BLUETOOTH - Enjoy the ability to take mobile calls or listen to your own music simultaneously while gaming, ensuring you’ll never miss a moment of action
- METAL-REINFORCED HEADBAND CONSTRUCTION - An all-new metal-reinforced headband gives the Stealth 700 Gen 2 a heavy-duty construction ensuring long-lasting durabil
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 was one of the company’s most successful gaming headsets. In order to prepare for the future generation of gaming, Turtle Beach has produced a new version. The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 boasts a slew of new features, including support for next-generation platforms. The offers the best wireless gaming headsets for Xbox and PlayStation.
It’s extremely simple to enjoy gaming with the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2. It’s easy to set up, comfortable enough for long gaming sessions and has a battery life of nearly a day and a half before needing to be charged. The gameplay itself is very typical, albeit a touch is simplistic. The headgear does not provide virtual surround sound on its own because it is designed for the PlayStation 5. The console includes its own built-in spatial audio standard, which works well with both the headset and any other headset that can connect to it.
The Stealth 700 Gen 2 from Turtle Beach claims to last up to 20 hours on a single charge. The headset lasts 35 hours and 24 minutes of playback at a continuous output of 75dB(SPL). Not only is this one of the greatest wireless gaming headsets for Xbox and PlayStation, but it’s also 75 percent longer than claimed.
The ear cups are thicker and more comfortable than the previous edition. These are pretty lovely cups, with leatherette cushions packed with cooling gel-infused memory foam that mold to your ears well. The Stealth 700 Gen 2 is also built with a ProSpecs glasses-friendly layout, so near-sighted people won’t be pinched in any locations. The headset features a new metal-reinforced headband that guarantees durability despite the comfortable leatherette headband cushion that runs the length of the headset.
For numerous hours of gaming, the Stealth 700 Gen 2 stayed comfy. However, because I have a small head, it’s possible that others will have trouble with the headband adjustment options. But these were good and best for me.
- Battery life is very excellent.
- The microphone delivers accuracy.
- These are so comfortable and relaxing for the ears
- Can be tight sometimes.
The Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 is a well-made gaming headset that joins an expanding number of products that feel bare-bones at launch due to support for something that hasn’t been released yet. If all you want is a low-cost device with a long battery life, you won’t be disappointed.
Razer Kaira Pro– Super Comfortable Wireless Gaming Headphones
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, IMPEDANCE: 32 Ω (1 kHz), SENSITIVITY: 108 Db, DRIVER SIZE – DIAMETERS (MM): 50 mm, DRIVER TYPE: Razer TriForce Titanium, EARCUPS: Oval ear cushions, INNER EARCUP DIAMETER: WIDTH: 56 mm / 2.2″, LENGTH: 67 mm / 2.63″, WIRELESS RANGE: 10 m / 30 ft, WIRELESS FREQUENCY: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz, WEIGHT: 330 g / 0.73 lbs, MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 Hz – 10 kHz, BATTERY LIFE: Up to 15 hours (with Chroma Lighting) / 20 hours (without Chroma Lighting), MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ): 54 ± 3 dB
- TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, these cutting-edge drivers can tune highs, mids, and lows separately—producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass
- HyperClear Supercardioid Mic: With great rear and side noise rejection, the detachable 9.9mm mic also has a sensitive low frequency response—supported by mic monitoring and game/chat balance to ensure optimal levels
- Dedicated Mobile Mic: Hidden in the headset is a second mic that works without the HyperClear Cardioid Mic for convenient communication on the go or answering calls
- Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Using a fabric weave that doesn’t trap heat, the headset is easy on the ears, while its soft padded headband provides even more comfort to stay in peak form during gaming marathons
- EQ and Xbox Pairing Button: Tap twice to cycle through 4 EQ settings—such as FPS Mode that enhances in-game audio like enemy footsteps, and Bass Mode to amplify low frequency sounds / hold once to connect the headset to the console
- Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth 5.0: Connects directly to the Xbox Series X|S with a great signal range that perfectly supports couch gaming, and Android or iOS smartphones for mobile Xbox gaming via Bluetooth
The Razer Kaira Pro demonstrates that Razer is serious about improving the aesthetics of its gaming headsets. This gaming headset is supposed to be less egregiously gamer in its look while maintaining the elements that identify it, and it succeeds in that endeavor. These are super comfortable wireless gaming headphones.
The Razer Kaira Pro is a wireless gaming headset for the Xbox One S/X and other Xbox Wireless-enabled platforms, as well as mobile devices. It’s mostly comprised of matte-textured black plastic with Razer’s signature bright green highlights. Although this is a lightweight headset, the plastic feels durable and it is very pleasant.
In terms of form and aesthetics, the Kaira Pro for PlayStation follows in the footsteps of earlier Kaira models. Overall, the design is streamlined, and the black and other color scheme is stunning.
The titanium brackets that sit where the headband joins the earcups on either side are the only thing that breaks up the monotony. The sliders that allow you to fine-tune your fit are also kept here. The metal ratchet provides assurance that it will not only hold the slot and fit you’ve chosen but also that will withstand a few knocks at this traditional weak point on a headset.
There are a couple of methods to connect wirelessly to your devices with the Razer Kaira Pro. First and foremost, this is a gaming headset for Xbox Wireless and PS5. Microsoft’s proprietary wireless standard has been utilized by Xbox controllers since the Xbox 360. This means the Kaira Pro can pair with the Xbox Series and PS series without the use of a dongle—all you have to do is hold down the pairing button on both the headset and the console, and you’re good to go. When you pair the headset with your console, it will automatically connect to it every time you turn it on.
These are the most super comfortable wireless gaming headphones. You just have to put these on and enjoy the gaming. You can put these on for many hours without even getting tired.
The fact that these headphones have both Bluetooth and USB C is something I truly enjoy about them. It also connects to my phone instantly when I turn it on, which is convenient. The audio options are fantastic. Overall, I have no problems, and the battery life is excellent.
- Very detailed sound quality.
- Very comfortable to wear.
- The design is very sleek and attractive for gamers.
- The sound effects are excellent.
- Audio apps do not work sometimes.
The Razer Kaira Pro is an excellent single-platform gaming headset and a mediocre multiplatform headset. Bluetooth is a nice feature. These are the best headset to buy if you want super comfortable wireless gaming headphones.
Razer Black Shark V2 Pro – Best Headphones with Detachable Microphone.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 12 Hz – 28 kHz, IMPEDANCE: 32 Ω (1 kHz), SENSITIVITY: 100 dB (1 kHz), DRIVER SIZE – DIAMETERS (MM): 50 mm, DRIVER TYPE: Razer TriForce Titanium, EARCUPS: Breathable memory foam cushions, INNER EARCUP DIAMETER WIDTH: 40 mm / 1.57″, LENGTH: 65 mm / 2.55″, EARPADS MATERIAL: Ultra-soft FlowKnit memory foam, NOISE CANCELLING: Advanced passive noise cancellation, CONNECTION TYPE: 2.4 GHz wireless, ANALOG: 2.5 mm, CABLE LENGTH: 4.27 ft. / 1.3 m, WEIGHT: 320 g / 0.71 lbs, MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 Hz – 10 kHz, MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ): -42 ± 3 dB, VIRTUAL SURROUND ENCODING: THX Spatial Audio, VOLUME CONTROL: ON-EARCUP: Volume Up / Down, BATTERY LIFE: Up to 24 hours.
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- 2 Modes of Connection: Enjoy lossless audio for low-latency wireless gaming with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, or choose to game in wired mode with its removable 3.5mm jack
- All-Day Comfort: Soft breathable memory foam ear cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Supercardioid Mic: 9.9mm mic has better voice isolation and produces a truer recreation of your speech, which can be further tuned via Razer Synaps
- Up to 24hr Battery Life: Works on PC wirelessly for up to 24 hours at extremely low latency; 3.5mm headphone jack available for console gaming
There is a number of Razer headphones, but the Razer Blackshark V2 pro is my favorite. Unlike other Razer headsets, which are either too large, too convoluted, or too pricey, the Blackshark V2 pro is a sleek product that costs little. The price shows how amazing it sounds. Almost everything about the Blackshark V2 is spot on. It’s not only comfy to wear for long periods of time, but it also sounds great for both gaming and music. The Blackshark V2 pro also supports THX-engineered profiles for delicate and robust three-dimensional soundscapes in some games. It is known as the best headphones with a detachable microphone.
Unlike most Razer headsets, the Razer Blackshark V2 pro isn’t a massive beast that can only fit in a large gaming nook. The Blackshark V2 pro is small and robust enough to fit in a backpack, weighing only 9.2 ounces. This is partly due to Razer’s branding of the Blackshark V2 pro as an esports headset, and the company anticipates that it will be required to travel frequently — when that is feasible.
The Blackshark V2 pro is aesthetically pleasing, featuring a black plastic chassis and subtle green Razer emblems on the earcups. While it’s clearly a gaming headset, you could wear it out and about without drawing too much attention to yourself.
The Razer Blackshark V2 pro is an exceptionally comfy headset for the most part. Wearing the plush earcups blocks out a little noise while keeping your ears cool, thanks to passive noise cancellation and breathable memory foam. The cushioning on the headband is particularly extensive, providing a nice cushion for every portion of your head to rest on.
Both in terms of gaming and music, the Blackshark V2 pro is just stunning. That’s owed, at least in part, to the headset’s use of THX spatial audio. You may know THX as the iconic cinema audio business that helped make films like Star Wars sound so unforgettable, but the company also licenses its technology to home audio devices.
The Blackshark V2 pro has THX Spatial Audio enabled by default, and it can even detect whether the software you’re playing requires Game, Movie, or Music mode. The stereo sound on the Blackshark V2 pro is also amazing, but I switched on the THX for almost every application, and it improved everything. These are the best headphones with detachable microphones.
At the pricing point, it’s a fantastic product. I’m not playing as many online games as I used to be, and I’m listening to a lot more music. For me, having a good pair of headphones for music and solo play, as well as a cheap headset for online gaming and conference calls, makes sense. For me, this works.
- Excellent and detailed sound.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Audio Support 3D.
- Not a very good fit.
At the pricing point, it’s a fantastic product. I’m not playing as many online games as I used to, and I’m listening to a lot more music. For me, having a good pair of headphones for music and solo play, as well as a cheap headset for online gaming and conference calls, makes sense. For me, this works.
Sony PS5 3d Pulse Wireless – Best Wireless Headset for Gaming
TYPE: Circumaural (over-ear), CONNECTION TYPE: USB, Stereo 3.5mm, CHARGING TIME: 12 hours, DRIVER: 40mm neodymium, WIRELESS: 2.4 GHz, WEIGHT: 295 grams.
- Built for a new generation - Fine-tuned for 3D Audio on PS5 consoles. Enjoy comfortable gaming with refined earpads and headband strap. Play in style with a sleek design that complements the PS5 console. Available when feature is supported by game.
- Designed for gamers - Chat with friends through the hidden noise-cancelling microphones. Quickly adjust audio and chat settings with easy-access controls. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required.
- Take your adventures further - Enjoy up to 12 hours wireless play with the built-in rechargeable battery. Easily connect to your PS5 or PS4 console using the wireless adaptor. Connect to PS VR and mobile devices with the included audio cable. Built-in headset controls not supported on PS VR and mobile devices.
- Pulse 3D Wireless Headset PS5, PS4 and PC compatib
3D Pulse is the headphones of SONY and SONY has always set his demands higher. These are known as the best wireless headset for gaming. The Sony Pulse 3D utilizes the console’s next-generation positional audio. Your games will not only sound crisp and clear, but you will also be able to discern where sounds are originating from, making it easier for you to locate and eliminate your foes in a game. These cans sound fantastic even without the Tempest 3D Audio.
The Sony Pulse 3D has a number of features we like, including its lightweight and comfy design. Wearing this headset for hours will make you happy. In addition, the circular, thickly padded earcups house 40mm neodymium drivers, many controls, and dual noise-canceling mics–all of which perform admirably for such a low-cost headset.
With a black-and-while design that complements the PS5, the Pulse 3D headset looks uniquely, Sony. The earcups are made of matte black plastic and are joined by white on the outside and black on the inside curved headband. The headband has a springy, padded suspension that automatically adjusts most head sizes, and the faux leather-covered earpads are luxuriously cushioned.
Using the bundled wireless USB transmitter, the Pulse 3D is designed to work with the PlayStation 5. It works with the PS4, as well as PCs and Macs. The headset can be connected to the PlayStation 4 or any mobile device with a headphone jack via the 3.5mm port.
The Pulse 3D, like previous Sony PlayStation 4 headsets, lacks the boom microphone included in most gaming headphones. Instead, it picks up your voice using pinhole microphones situated in front of the power switch and above the chat/game audio rocker. As a result, the voice’s performance is mediocre.
The audio quality is outstanding, with excellent bass and treble. Given the availability of an ingeniously simple spring-loaded rubber band, the device fits any head shape and size precisely. This device is incredibly comfortable and light, allowing for hours of use whether or not you wear glasses.
- The price is very reasonable.
- The microphone is excellent.
- It works great with PS5.
- Battery life is not that good.
3D Pulse is considered as Best Wireless Headset for Gaming. If you want to save your money and want all the premium features in one product. You can buy these headphones. These are compatible with the PS5 and can enhance your experience of gaming with comfort.
Razer Barracuda X – Best Wireless Headphones with Ergonomic Design
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, SENSITIVITY: 96dBSPL/mW@1KHz by HATS, IMPEDANCE: 32 Ω (1 kHz), DRIVER TYPE: Razer™ TriForce, DRIVER SIZE – DIAMETERS (MM): 40 mm, EARCUPS: Oval FlowKnit Ear Cushions, EARPADS MATERIAL: Ultra-soft FlowKnit memory foam, INNER EARCUP DIAMETER: 60 mm x 40 mm, NOISE CANCELLING: Passive noise cancellation, CONNECTION TYPE: USB-C Wireless (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 5.2m, 3.5mm Analog, CABLE LENGTH: 1.5 m / 4.92 ft, WEIGHT: 250 g / 0.55 lbs, MICROPHONE STYLE: Detachable HyperClear Cardioid, MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 Hz – 10 kHz, MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY (@1KHZ): -42 ± 3 dB, BATTERY LIFE: Up to 50 hours
- Wireless USB-C Multi-Platform Connectivity: With a high-speed 2.4GHz connection, enjoy seamless audio whether you’re gaming at home or out with your phone, easily jumping between devices thanks to a versatile USB-C dongle with USB-A extender
- 250g Ergonomic Design: Built for gaming marathons yet portable enough for daily commutes, its lightweight build is complemented by breathable memory foam ear cushions and swiveling earcups for a snug, comfortable fit
- Razer TriForce 40mm Drivers: Our patented 3-part driver design pushes out exceptional highs, mids and lows that doesn’t muddy, providing deeper gaming immersion and a more dynamic listening experience for music and videos
- Detachable Razer HyperClear Cardioid Mic: While the mic is tuned to suppress background noise for enhanced voice capture during gaming, it can also be easily removed to make the headset more travel-friendly for mobile use
- On-Headset Controls: Enjoy effortless control over your music, videos, and call with easily accessible buttons located underneath the Razer Barracuda X’s earcups
- 20 Hours Battery Life with USB-C Charging: With enough juice to power you through a full day of gaming and commuting, the Razer Barracuda X is designed with an endurance that matches its versatil
The Razer Barracuda X is a wireless gaming headset with a USB-C transmitter that works with almost anything. You may quickly enjoy wireless sound by plugging it into your PC, Android phone, PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch. It also has good sound quality, and the mic catches voice communication with great clarity. That’s a great deal on a comprehensive package. These are the best wireless headphones with an ergonomic design.
The headset is simple and black, with flat instead of rounded earcups, similar to the Blackshark V2. On the outside, the fabric- and faux-leather-wrapped earpads and headband padding are matte black plastic. The small, 8.8-ounce frame of the headset ensures a comfortable fit. However, It is light in weight as compared to other headphones. It’s not inexpensive in any sense, but it’s not as dense or solid as the other headphones.
The power button, mic mute button, volume wheel, USB-C charging connector, 3.5mm wired connection port, and another 3.5mm port for the supplied detachable boom mic are all located along the left earcup’s edge. The microphone is a cardioid capsule with a foam windshield mounted on a flexible rubber-covered arm.
The headgear connects to a 2.4GHz USB-C dongle that may be plugged into a variety of devices wirelessly. The dongle has a compact, black rectangular shell that sits perpendicular to the USB-C connector, allowing it to sit flat against your phone or Switch. It is pre-configured to work with the headset.
Razer has invented the headphones I’ve been looking for years: a wireless headset with no latency, good sound, a minimalist style, light and comfy, good for gaming and conference calls, and compatible with all of my devices without Bluetooth. With its compact little USB-C dongle, which can be used with my (Android) phone, Surface tablet, PC, and even my Xbox through a wired connection, this headset answers all of those difficulties.
- The mic is very clear.
- The wireless USB feature is so excellent.
- The headset is very comfortable and easy to fit.
- It has limited customization.
Razer Barracuda X is the best wireless headphones with an ergonomic design. The Razer Barracuda X is a low-cost wireless gaming headset that works with PC, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. If you want the device which has the best sound quality and a sleek design you can get your hands on Razer X.
Hyper X Cloud Alpha –Best Gaming Headphones with Extended Battery Life.
DRIVER: Custom dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets, TYPE: Circumaural, closed back, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 13Hz–27,000Hz, IMPEDANCE: 65 Ω, SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz, T.H.D.: < 1%, WEIGHT: 298g, WEIGHT WITH MIC & CABLE: 336g, POLAR PATTERN: Noise-cancelling, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50Hz-18,000Hz, SENSITIVITY: -43dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz).
- Up to 300 hours of wireless gaming: Play knowing you’ll get weeks of gaming out of a single charge. The fast 2.4GHz connection provides wireless freedom without sacrificing audio quality.
- DTS Headphone:X Spatial Audio: DTS Spatial Audio will help amp up your audio advantage and immersion with its precise sound localization and virtual 3D sound stage.
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers: The groundbreaking dual chamber driver system in the Cloud Alpha Wireless tunes the mids and highs separately from the bass-heavy lows to deliver incredibly clear audio.
- Signature HyperX comfort: With plush signature HyperX memory foam, breathable leatherette, this lightweight, comfortable headset will help you stay focused during marathon gaming sessions.
- Durable aluminum frame: The tough aluminum frame helps ensure that your headset can go the distance; game after game, week after week, year after yea
The HyperX Cloud Alpha is a suitable name for what is arguably the best gaming headset in HyperX’s already impressive portfolio. This set of headphones improves on the Cloud II’s strengths, with a robust and stylish aluminum construction, a very comfortable set of memory-foam ear cups, and a few minor tweaks that make the headset more travel-friendly. The Cloud Alpha is one of the best wireless headphones for PS5 available in the market.
This lightweight, comfy headset has plush characteristic HyperX memory foam and breathable leatherette to help you stay focused during marathon gaming sessions. The headset’s 10.5-ounce chassis is refreshingly lightweight, and the company’s characteristic faux-leather, memory-foam ear pads are exceptionally soft and plush.
The Cloud Alpha Wireless’s unique twin-chamber driver design adjusts the mids and highs separately from the bass-heavy lows to offer remarkably clear sounds. HyperX’s unique Dual Chamber Driver technology is used in the Cloud Alpha to separate the bass from the mids and highs, resulting in a cleaner, less distorted sound. As a result, the entire game audio is excellent, allowing me to readily identify foes while simultaneously enjoying large, bassy explosions and sharp background sounds.
Wireless independence without sacrificing audio quality is provided by the fast 2.4GHz connection. With its precise sound localization and simulated 3D sound staging, DTS Spatial Audio will help you amp up your audio advantage and immersion.
I tried a lot of headphones before settling on them. When I first opened it and tried it on, I noticed that it was light and a little tight on my ears. I don’t have any pain in my ears or head, but this headset is so fantastic that it outperforms the other headphones I own.
- The headphones have a unique design.
- These earcups are so soft.
- The audio quality is really impressive.
- The earcups are tight sometimes.
- A bit pricy.
If you want the Best Gaming Headphones with Extended Battery Life you can get your hands on these. The HyperX Cloud Alpha has comfortable ear cups, a premium aesthetic, and excellent sound quality. These are a bit pricy but you can buy them if you can afford them because the HyperX is giving you excellent features at a reasonable price.
Best Wireless Headphones for PS5-FAQ’s
Will any Bluetooth headphones work with the PlayStation 5?
While non-Sony Bluetooth headphones may not be compatible with the PlayStation 5, Bluetooth keyboards and mice appear to be compatible. Sony clearly wants you to utilize the Pulse 3D Wireless headset.
Is it possible to use my AirPods with my PS5?
A suitable Bluetooth adapter is required to connect your AirPods to a PS5. To connect, plug it through the USB port on your console and pair it with your AirPods.
Is it possible to connect my Beats to my PS5?
Connecting wired Beats headphones to the PlayStation, both the PS4 and PS5 is simple. Both consoles contain a 3.5mm audio connection and are wirelessly coupled with the DualShock and DualSense controllers.
Is it possible to connect Bluetooth headphones to a PS5 without using an adapter?
The PS5 will not connect to a wireless pair of headphones. A Bluetooth adapter or transmitter, a compatible headset, and a cable are all options. Because each instrument has a varied function, the way it is used varies as well. Let’s have a look at the guides to understand how they work.
Is it possible to utilize two wireless headsets on the PS5?
On PlayStation, you can attach numerous headphones. I discovered that using a splitter was the most effective method. All you have to do now is connect the splitter to your controller and then the two headsets to the splitter’s terminals.
Is the PS5 controller equipped with a microphone?
Did you know that the microphone on your PS5 controller is turned on by default every time you turn on your console? If you play online multiplayer games, the mic comes in handy because it allows you to communicate with your pals even if you don’t have a headset with a microphone.
Is it possible to game with AirPods?
For light to moderate gaming, Apple AirPods are ideal. Because of the sound quality, audio range, directional sound, noise cancellation, and microphone, the AirPods Max or AirPods Pro is the best for gaming. They are, however, not built for professional gaming and do not interface well with non-Apple equipment.
Is the Sony XM4 compatible with the PlayStation 5?
The XM4s will function with the PS5’s 3D audio. I’ve owned the XM3 model for two years and I really adore it. They’re perfect for my PS4. I opted to upgrade to the XM4 because I was so pleased with the XM3.
How do you pair a Bluetooth headset with a PlayStation 5?
Simply plug your chosen adapter into one of your PS5’s ports, then press and hold the sync buttons on your headphones and adapter at the same time. It may take some time to get everything set up, but once you do, you’re good to go.
What is the difference between a PS5 controller and a PS4 controller?
Immersive haptic feedback2, dynamic adaptive triggers2, and a built-in microphone are all included in the DualSense wireless controller for PS5.
Best Wireless Headphones for PS5-Buyer’s Guide
Choosing a headset for your PlayStation is becoming increasingly difficult as the market has so many headphones with the same advanced features. Here are a few essential things to keep in your mind before buying the best wireless headphones for PS5. These points can help you to save money and can get you a good product indeed.
The budget is the main thing that comes to our mind before buying anything. You look into your pocket and then buy anything. So, when you are buying any gaming headphones first check the price and whether the price is reasonable for you or not. Because there are so many premium headphones in the market which are available at very expensive prices and some have the same features as the premium ones but at low prices as well. So, in order to buy the best wireless headphone for PS5 check the price and features.
When you are looking for headphones look if they are wired or not. Because they don’t have any extra wires or components, wireless headphones are more portable and lightweight. Because of their small size, wireless headphones are ideal for active persons. The reduced weight of the headphones has an effect on comfort, as lighter headphones put less stress on the users’ heads. So before buying any headphones check if they are wireless or not. I have mentioned the best wireless headphones for PS5 above for assistance.
A good gaming headset will highlight critical noises, play rich music, allow you to personalize your soundscape for different applications, and provide you with a high-quality mic to communicate with your colleagues.
Wear and tear can occur with a gaming headset. This is due to the fact that they are frequently used for long periods of time with only minor rests in between. Even more so when you consider how often you’ll be wearing them outside of gaming, as well as the occasional bouts of aggravation you’ll have when playing.
Good build quality also means more comfortable materials and design aspects that are tailored to make the headset more suitable for long gaming sessions. So, look for headphones that are comfortable and look good on you.
If you are looking into premium headphones, you will find the feature of noise cancellation. This feature can help you to concentrate better while playing. Noise cancellation is an ideal feature in any best wireless headphones for PS5. If you want to spend more money you can look for Noise-canceling headphones.
Click to check our recent review of Nura Wireless Headphones
Best Wireless Headphones for PS5-Conclusion
There are all the things mentioned above you should know before buying the best wireless headphones for PS5. Check the sound quality, performance, battery life, and design. You can take assistance with the list of headphones given above and choose the headphone which suits for requirements. But the choice is still yours.
- High Budget: Audeze Penrose – Ideal Headphones for Ps4 and Ps5
- Medium Budget: Steel Series Arctis 7p – Best Wireless Headphone with Excellent Battery Life.
- Budget-Friendly: Sony PS5 3d Pulse Wireless – Best Wireless Headset for Gaming.
- Low Budget: Hyper X Cloud Alpha – Best Gaming Headphones with Extended Battery Life.
For more articles/blogs please visit: https://smartelectrohub.com/
Click to read our latest review of Airpods Max Alternatives & Best headphones for sleeping