Best Android Gaming Console for TV in 2023
Android Gaming Console for TV
Android games have gained a lot of popularity in the past few years. The craze and passion for gaming are at their best. It is only natural that people are looking for devices that are specifically designed for gaming only.
Android games are one of the most user-friendly and popular games. Therefore, companies have started to design consoles that are specific for Android gaming only. However, the market for the Android gaming console for Tv isn’t very large, we have carefully understood the gamer’s requirements and gathered a list of the best android gaming consoles for TV.
If you are a game addict and wish to have something that allows you to satisfy your gaming requirements, then Android gaming consoles are the best option for you. A number of factors including the chipset, graphic support, display size, audio output, RAM, battery life, and size of the gaming console allow them to stand out amongst their counterparts.
On average most casual gamers spend easily over 2-3 hours on gaming and gaming is one of the most important parts of the Android world. There are a number of devices that have a large touchscreen display only while others offer some buttons for playing games as well and honestly some games are best played by using the buttons. Apart from this, Android gaming consoles also have pretty decent battery life. In order to have the best Android gaming console for the TV, it is important to have a good comparison of the best ones.
After careful evaluation, we have gathered here the 7 best Android gaming consoles.
|Product Image||Product Title||Amazon Ratings||Amazon Reviews||Check on Amazon|
|Xbox Series X||4.8/5.0||14663||Click Here|
|Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con||4.8/5.0||121668||Click Here|
|GPD XD Plus||4.5/5.0||20+||Click Here|
|NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pro Streaming Media Player||4.6/5.0||8824||Click Here|
|Kinhank Super Console X PRO Retro Game Console||4.1/5.0||444+||Click Here|
|NVIDIA SHIELD K1||4.2/5.0||3211+||Click Here|
|Chromecast with Google TV||4.6/5.0||1150+||Click Here|
Android Gaming Console for TV At a Glance
- Xbox Series X – Best Microsoft Gaming Console for TV
- Nintendo Switch – Best 3 Mode Android Gaming Console for TV
- GPD XD Plus – Best Portable Android Gaming Console
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro – Best Android Gaming Console with Alexa
- Kinhank Super Console X PRO – Best Retro Android Gaming Console for TV
- NVIDIA SHIELD K1– Best Android Gaming Tablet for TV
- Chromecast with Google TV – Best Google Android Gaming Console for TV
Xbox Series X–Best Microsoft Gaming Console for TV
DIMENSIONS: 5.94 x 5.94 x 11.85 in, WEIGHT: 9.8 lbs., CPU: 8X Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU, GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU, SOC DIE SIZE: 360.45 mm, PROCESS: 7nm Enhanced, MEMORY: 16GB GDDR6 w/320 bit-wide bus, MEMORY BANDWIDTH: 10GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s, INTERNAL STORAGE: 1TB Custom NVME SSD, I/O THROUGHPUT: 2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block), GAMING RESOLUTION: True 4K, HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE: Up to 8K HDR, OPTICAL DRIVE: 4K UHD Blu-Ray
- Amazon Prime customers will be given priority access to the Xbox Series X through 5/31/2022.
- Introducing Xbox Series X, the fastest, most powerful Xbox ever. Play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles-all games look and play best on Xbox Series X.
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox velocity architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software.
- Play thousands of games from 4 generations of Xbox with Backward compatibility, including optimized titles at launch.
- Download and play over 100 high-quality games, including all new Xbox Game Studios titles like Halo Infinite the day they release, with Xbox Game Pass ultimate (membership sold separately).
- Xbox Smart delivery ensures you play the best available version of your game no matter which Console youre playing
The Xbox Series X is one of the best gaming consoles present in the market. It is a powerhouse and an amazing piece of hardware. The Xbox Series X console provides a number of Android games for Android lovers including Turbo Overkill, Among Us, Punch Club, Gears 5, Destiny 2, Minecraft, and so on. It doesn’t run on Android OS but has the ability to support a large number of Android games and since it is the best gaming console for the TV, it definitely had to be on this list.
The best Microsoft gaming console for TV with a disc drive package has one of the classiest designs. It has a completely black appearance. It is a large console and slightly smaller than the PS5. There are four soft pads on one side of the console that mark the lower side of the device. On the side of the console, there are vents that let air flow through and maintain the console at the ideal temperature. For USB, ethernet, and HDMI connections, it has a variety of connectors.
By virtue of its performance, the Xbox Series X has established itself as one of the top gaming consoles. With an eight-core AMD Zen 2 processor that operates at the incredible speed of 3.8GHz, it is an absolute monster. Since gaming PCs are more expensive than this, it is unquestionably valuable. It offers significantly quicker load times, better visual effects, and higher video game quality.
I am a big fan of Android Games and when I searched the market, I couldn’t find a lot of good gaming consoles for TV and this led to my decision of buying the Xbox Series X gaming console. I figures out I could use this device to play Android games while enjoying the best features anyone could expect from a TV gaming console. To my surprise, it turned out to be worthwhile despite my initial reluctance to spend this much on a game system. The Xbox Series X console’s quick loading times and selection of games proved to be worthwhile purchases.
- Faster Loading Time
- 4K/60fps gameplay (4K/120Hz support)
- Better Storage
- Good Value
- UI isn’t much upgraded
- Large and Bulky
Our Verdict for Xbox series X
What could be superior to gaming PCs and more affordable? The finest gaming console is the Xbox Series X, which offers strong next-generation performance, extremely quick loading times, and a wide selection of titles. However, if you want an Android-based operating system, this might not be the best option for you.
Nintendo Switch–Best 3-Mode Android Gaming Console for TV
DIMENSIONS: 4 x 9.4 x 0.55 inches, WEIGHT: 0.88 lbs., SCREEN SIZE: 6.2”, RESOLUTION: 1280 X 720, STORAGE: 32 GB, BLUETOOTH VERSION: 4.1, INTERNAL BATTERY: 4310mAh, BATTERY LIFE: 4.5-9 hours, CHARGING TIME: 3 hours
- 3 Play Styles: TV Mode, Tabletop Mode, Handheld Mode
- 6.2-inch, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- 4.5-9 plus Hours of Battery Life will vary depending on software usage conditions
- Connects over Wi-Fi for multiplayer gaming; Up to 8 consoles can be connected for local wireless multiplayer
- Model number: HAC-001(-
Nintendo Switch is one of the extremely well-performing gaming consoles. This hybrid gaming console has two modes of operation: independent and TV-connected. It includes a game collection that is constantly expanding. It offers capabilities that let you play a variety of high-quality games. Just like the Xbox Series X console, the Nintendo Switch itself isn’t an Android-based device, however, it can be emulated to support Android games.
Design of Nintendo Switch
Three different form factors are available for the Nintendo Switch: portable, console, and tabletop. It has a touch screen with a 6-inch display. The greatest neon blue and neon red game console for TV has vibrant, clear colors and a clear display. It has left and right sticks, which are more commonly referred to as Joy-Cons, as well as control buttons.
Without a doubt, Nintendo Switch has lived up to its reputation. The screen of the best 3-mode Android gaming console for TV automatically turns on when it is removed from the Switch Dock. This console is a fantastic TV gaming system, but the Joy-Cons don’t produce the gratifying click sounds as claimed. It has a dock that you may use to attach to the TV. In console mode, you can disconnect the Joy-Cons from the console. Use actual game cards or download more games from the Nintendo eShop. Only a select few games allow you to play multiplayer modes for free in some titles.
I am a Nintendo fan and was looking for something that could be used on the TV, therefore, when I came across Nintendo Switch, I immediately ordered it. It doesn’t run on the Android Operating system but supports a number of Android games which attracted my attention the most. I am not a hardcore gamer but I loved the graphics and quality of gaming of the Nintendo Switch.
- 3 gaming modes
- Excellent & Wide Game Library
- Good Controls
- Appealing Design
- Good Build Quality
- Graphics could be improved
- Short Battery Life
Our Verdict for Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch is a 3-mode device. It has extremely good controls with an appealing design. The only drawbacks are that it doesn’t have long battery life.
GPD XD Plus–Best Portable Android Gaming Console
DIMENSIONS: 6.06 x 3.46 x 0.94 inches, WEIGHT: 0.313 kg, CPU: MTK8176, RAM: 4 GB, ROM: 64GB, OS: Android 7.0, DISPLAY: 5 inch IPS 1280 x 720, BATTERY: 6000mAh, 3.7V, Charging Time: 2 – 3 hours, WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, AC adapter: 100-240V 5V 2A
- The GPD XD Plus handheld Video game console is small enough to fit in your pocket, it is around the size of your average mobile phone and twice as thick;
- MT8176 CPU, More Intelligent.Size cores design, dual core A72, base frequency can reach 2.1Ghz. Quad-core A53--base frequency 1.7 Ghz.Allocating work intelligently, avoid single core overheat.All the hexa cores run when play big games, make sure games running smoothly;
- It also features Vulkan Engine support for even greater performance increases in supported games and emulators.Support Android Gravity and Touch games. Android 7.0 OS;
- 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB eMMC ROM,Support wi-fi wireless networking,playing games,listening to music,watching video,and shopping;
- Large battery capacity of 6000mAh，battery life lasts up to 8 hours when playing games. 5 inch touch screen，foldable and portab
GPD XD Plus is a gaming console that comes with a lot of conflicting reviews. It is an Android-based device that has the prime purpose of retro-style gaming. It is a foldable handheld gaming console that can be connected to your TV for a better gaming experience.
Design of GPD XD Plus
The GPD XD Plus can be easily called the most conflicting device. It is a small, portable, and foldable device that comes with a screen of 5”. The overall design of the GPD XD Plus is pretty decent and the best portable Android gaming console is made with high-quality material. The two drawbacks of the design are that the console doesn’t have a touch screen and lacks USB Type-C charging.
The GPD XD Plus can be connected to your TV using an HDMI cable. It works on Nougat which is lacking updates. To play Android games, it is required to download an emulator from the Android app store. Most popular Android games run smoothly on this console. However, the device isn’t perfect and will lack performance such as crashes, network drops, etc. It works fine when connected to a TV. However, a connection with a TV requires a proper setup.
I ordered the GPD XD Plus a while ago. I was looking for some retro-style gaming that could be played on my TV. I was satisfied with the overall gaming performance; however, the device uses to get stuck sometimes. It came with a pre-installed emulation app, but I won’t recommend using that app because you require to mess with the settings for emulation. In order to play Android games on this device, you will require a good amount of experience with the Android settings.
- Good Battery Life
- Large Display
- Allows Retro Gaming
- Outdated operating system
Our Verdict for GPD XD Plus
GPD XD Plus is not the most ideal Android Gaming console. It comes with its advantages as well as disadvantages. If you are good with setting up the emulator for Android and are a fan of retro gaming, this console is a good option for you.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro–Best Android Gaming Console with Alexa
DIMENSIONS: 3.858 x 6.26 x 1.02 inches, WEIGHT: 250g, GPU: 256-core, RAM: 3GB, VIDEO RESOLUTION: 4K, STORAGE: 16 GB, Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz, BLUETOOTH: V5.0, OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 11, POWER: 40 W
- The Best of the Best. The world’s most powerful Android TV streaming media player upgraded to Android TV version 11. Enhance HD video in real-time to 4K for clearer, crisper visuals using next-generation AI upscaling. 2x USB 3.0 ports for storage expansion, USB cameras, keyboards, controllers, and more. Plex Media Server built-in, 3 GB RAM, and 16 GB storage
- Dolby Vision - Atmos. Bring your home theater to life with Dolby Vision HDR, and surround sound with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Digital Plus—delivering ultra-vivid picture quality and immersive audio
- 4K HDR Content. Get the most 4K content of any streaming media player. Watch Netflix, Amazon Video, Apple TV+, Disney+ and Google Play Movies & TV in crisp 4K HDR, and YouTube, Hulu, and more in 4K. Stream from your phone with built-in Chromecast 4K.
- GeForce NOW Cloud Gaming. GeForce NOW instantly transforms SHIELD TV into a powerful PC gaming rig. Play over 1000+ titles and nearly 100 of the biggest free to play games. The new GeForce NOW RTX 3080 membership unlocks GeForce RTX 3080 gaming servers in 4K HDR, the shortest wait times and longest session lengths, with RTX ON including ray tracing and DLSS graphics for supported games.
- Voice Control. The built-in Google Assistant is at your command. See photos, live camera feeds, weather, sports scores, and more on the big screen. Dim the lights and immerse yourself in your favorite show or music using only your voice. And control your SHIELD hands-free with Google Home or Alexa and Amazon Ec
Nvidia Shield TV Pro is an Android-powered gaming console. It is one of the most powerful streaming devices that can be used for gaming as well. Some users consider it to be highly expensive, however, its worth can be clearly seen in its powerful specs. It is best known for the high graphics it provides amongst gamers.
Compared to the powerful specs, the size of the Nvidia Shield TV Pro is quite small. It comes with a cool-looking glowing green light. At the back of the best android gaming console with Alexa is an ethernet port, USB-C port, HDMI port, and two USB Type-A ports.
It comes with very powerful specs and highly designed graphics. It supports games like Cyberpunk 2077, Rocket League, and Among Us. The setup of this device is also quite simple and requires you to login into the respective website. The box has a very powerful set of specifications and features a video resolution of 4K at 60 frames per second. It excels in gaming. It is an excellent android gaming console for two main reasons: one is that it can be connected to a TV allowing you to play Android games on a bigger screen and the other is that it provides built-in access to GeForce Now game streaming service.
I love Android gaming and gaming is my hobby. I always wished to be able to play Android games on a bigger screen and thanks to Nvidia Shield TV Pro, I was able to do this without any trouble. When I ordered the box, I thought that it was a bit overpriced, but when I started using it, I realized how it lived up to its value. I was able to play my Android games smoothly without any interruption and with high graphics and extremely good video resolution.
- Powerful Specs
- Built-in GeForce Now service
- 4K Streaming
- Chromecast Built-in
- Controller sold separately
Our Verdict for Nvidia Shield TV
Nvidia Shield TV Pro is one of the most powerful streaming devices. If you have a good budget and looking for a console with high specifications, this is the perfect device for you.
Kinhank Super Console X PRO–Best Retro Android Gaming Console for TV
DIMENSIONS: 3.93 x 3.93 x 0.79 inches, WEIGHT: 1.65 pounds, CPU: 1.5 GHz, GPU: Mali-450, MEMORY STORAGE: 128 GB, CHIP: Amlogic S905X chip, RAM: 1 GB, RESOLUTION: 4K
- 【TV & Game System In 1】Super Console X Pro 256g game console is equipped with a dual system, it supports playing games, watching online TV, downloading apps, browsing information by Google, etc. Such rich functions will make your life much more fun.
- 【Rich Classic Video Games】117,000+games & 54+ emulatorsare pre-installed. Open source linux system,upgraded S905X chip,much more powerful,solved frame drop problem, Compatible with PSP/PS1/MAME/NAOMI/DC/ARCADE,etc 64bit emulators well.This emulator console supports save game progress at any time,very convenient.(CONTACT US FOR GAME LIST)
- 【Wifi&LAN Connection】This video game console supports connect to network via LAN and WIFI. It’s very convenient to download games through network.Also you can add games by yourself to this retro console.
- 【Up to 5 Players】This retro console support up to 5 players at the same time,you can enjoy multiplayer games with family or friends.Equipped with 2 wireless game controllers, the connection distance of the controller is 8-10 meters, so you can enjoy games on your comfortable sofa.
- 【WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALES】Each product is tested before shipment and 1 year warranty is provided.If you encounter any issue during use, please just contact us through Amazons buyer and seller messages in time.We will do our best to serve yo
Kinhank Super Console X Pro is an Android box that has allowed playing retro games to its users. It is a very similar device to SNES. It is an affordable, retro gaming console that has the ability to emulate the most popular video games.
The Kinhank Super Console X Pro has a rectangular-shaped body and comes in white color. It has a retro look which is disliked by some of the users. The right side of the best retro Android gaming console for TV features an SD card slot and two USB ports for the controllers. On its backside, you will find an AV out, ethernet port, DC-in, and HDMI port for connection with the TV.
The android gaming console runs on EMUELEC, which is a very user-friendly interface. It comes with thousands of pre-loaded games. It is not a powerhouse but provides a very good experience for its value. The frame rates on the smaller games were good but for high-power games, they might decrease.
I ordered the Kinhank Super Console X Pro for my kid but honestly, I loved this gaming console more than he. It had all the games from the 1970s to the 2000s. The quality and rate of games were also impressive. It was simple to set up. The only issue I faced was that it crashed rarely which interrupt my gaming.
- Budget Friendly
- Easy to Use
- Great Performance
- A large number of Pre-loaded games
- Build Quality could be improved
Our Verdict for Kinhank Super Console X
Kinhank Super Console X Pro is a decent android gaming console. It is budget-friendly and comes with a large number of pre-loaded games. However, the build quality and the controllers could be improved.
NVIDIA SHIELD K1 – Best Android Gaming Tablet for TV
DIMENSIONS: 221 x 126 x 9.2 mm, WEIGHT: 356g, DISPLAY SIZE: 8.0 inches, RESOLUTION: 1920 x 1200 pixels, OS: Android 5.0 , CHIPSET: Nvidia Tegra K1, CPU: Quad-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A15, GPU: ULP GeForce Kepler (192 cores), INTERNAL MEMORY: 16GB 2GB RAM, BATTERY TYPE: Li-Ion 5200 mAh
- More ways to game with Android games and GeForce NOW cloud gaming service.
- Powered by the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor, featuring a 192-core NVIDIA Kepler GPU and 2.2 GHz quad-core CPU.
- Full HD 1080p, 8-inch display, and dual-front facing speakers for incredible video and sound.
- 802.11n 2x2 MIMO 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- Uses standard USB-to-Micro USB cable for charging. Cable not included. World Charger sold separately. Please refer the User Guide before u
Tablets are known for their wide variety of features and don’t necessarily focus on gaming but this isn’t the case with the Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet.
Nvidia Shield K1 is an Android-based tablet that has been specifically designed for gaming and is the latest version of the Nvidia Shield Tablet. The best part about this gaming tablet is that it can be connected to a TV which means you can enjoy gaming on a larger screen as well.
Design of NVIDIA Shield K1
The design of this gaming tablet is pretty sophisticated. It has matte edges with speakers that have a rubberish finish. The tablet doesn’t come with a power adaptor which adds to the low price.
The tablet runs on Android with 2 GB RAM. The tablet comes with pretty decent battery life. It also features very powerful graphics. It is one of the fastest gaming devices on Android. The best Android gaming tablet for TV provides unlimited access to 50 PC games, which are streamed from the cloud to your tablet.
Video playback on the gaming tablet is also good providing accurate and bright colors with high-quality sound coming from both the top and bottom speakers. The gaming tablet can be easily connected to the TV using the mini HDMI cable; however, this doesn’t come in the packaging.
I found this tablet to be a low-cost alternative to the Samsung S2. It features a bright display with really fast performance. It is a powerful tablet with a decent-sized screen. I love its ability to connect to the TV as I like gaming on TV more than the device itself.
- Budget Friendly
- Long Battery Life
- Powerful gaming
- Decent Cameras
- Lacks Charging cable
Our Verdict for Nvidia Shield K1
Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 is one of the best gaming tablets. It comes with good battery life at a decent price. However, if you are a TV gaming fan than this is a good option but the gaming experience on the tablet will surely be better.
Chromecast with Google TV – Best Google Android Gaming Console for TV
Error: Unknown Link Type
DIMENSIONS (Google TV): 6.4 x 2.4 x 0.5 in, WEIGHT (Google TV): 1.9 oz, RESOLUTION: up to 4K HDR, DIMENSIONS (Voise Remote): 4.8 x 1.5 x 0.7 in, WEIGHT (Google TV): 2.2 oz, POWER: 2 AAA Batteries
Google’s Chromecast doesn’t run on Android, but it made this list because it supports a large number of Android games. It is one of the best and most budget-friendly gaming consoles for TV. It is merely a remote that can be used with Google TV to accomplish many functions, including gaming.
This version of the Google Chromecast features an upgraded design. It has a design that is very similar to the earlier version and is fashioned like an extended hockey puck. Some TVs, as well as a wall outlet, can power it. It has an all-white design, which gives it a very upscale appearance.
Features of Google TV
The best Google Android gaming console for TV requires a Google account, which can be created for free. This is a crucial aspect of the device. The device is compatible with Android TV-based gadgets. Even if your connection’s bandwidth is limited, it still offers a continuous stream. It has the capacity to support Dolby Atmos and 4K HDR.
I have to consider this as one of my best buys. This is the best and most portable gaming device. The results of gaming aren’t really amazing but it provides a decent Android gaming experience on my TV.
- Built-in Google Assistant
- Supports 4k Resolution
- Easy to use
- Can’t be connected to all TVs.
Our Verdict for Chromecast with Google TV
The Chromecast with Google TV is the ideal option for you if you have an Android TV and want a small and portable gaming console for it, even though it is not a particularly innovative product.
Best Android Gaming Console for TV-FAQs
Can you play Android games on TV?
Yes, Android games can be played on TV. You can find a number of gaming consoles for TV. Android games can also be played on TV using a Gamepad or a remote like the Google Chromecast.
Can you play console games on a smart TV?
Yes, console games are basically designed to be played on TV and they can work just fine with a smart TV as well.
Is there an Android console?
Yes, there are a number of Android gaming consoles for TV present in the market. They offer a number of advantages such as longer battery life.
Can I use the TV as a gaming monitor?
Yes, the TV can be used as a monitor for gaming by using an HDMI cable. If you have a 4K TV, you will require graphics as well and at least an HDMI 2.0 port.
Are TVs good for gaming?
Yes, TVs are good for gaming. The latest TV models such as the best OLED TVs are the best ones for gaming.
Is a bigger TV better for gaming?
This depends on personal preference. Bigger TVs are better for gaming, this is because console gamers tend to sit far away from the screen and thus bigger screens provide a better view. Another advantage is that it provides better multi-playing split-screen setups.
Is OLED TV OK for gaming?
Yes, in fact, OLED TVs are considered to be one of the best choices for gaming as they have displays with low response times and high refresh rates.
Can I connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab A to my TV?
You can connect the Android Tablet to your TV. If your non-Samsung TV has Wi-Fi, you can connect the Galaxy Tab A to the TV using the screen mirroring feature.
Best Android Gaming Console for TV-Buyer’s Guide
Gaming is on the rise and thus the number of devices and consoles of gaming in the market is also increasing rapidly. Android gaming consoles are one of the limited and less popular forms of gaming consoles, however, you should still be aware of the factors that will help you decide on the best console for yourself.
The chipset of the gaming console should be able to perform properly. This is because the gaming console uses it to give access to a large number of gaming console features.
RAM and Storage Space
This is another important factor you should keep in mind while looking for the best gaming console for TV. The RAM of the desired device should be large enough to support different games.
Gaming consoles are mainly used for gaming and therefore the graphics supported by these consoles should be very good. It is recommended to choose an Android gaming console that has the ability to support built-in games as well as third-party games.
A perfect gaming experience would be incomplete without proper sound. Gaming consoles are required to have enhanced audio output. Therefore, it is very important to carefully check the specifications of audio output from the built-in speaker as well as the headset.
Size might not be an issue or a factor to consider for most users, however, some gamers prefer to have compact-size consoles for gaming. But it should be kept in mind that the size of the console should be large enough to support required functions.
Android gaming consoles are devices that come with exceptionally good battery life. The battery life of your gaming console will decide how much time you can spend gaming. It is always recommended to have consoles that have a larger battery capacity.
Gaming Consoles can get really expensive, and some of them might fail to live up to their value. Android gaming consoles should come in an affordable range and must be able to provide the required performance.
Best Android Gaming Console for TV-Conclusion
The world of Android gaming consoles for TV still requires a lot of exploitation. We are hoping to see more developments in this regard and looking forward to having better and more specific gaming consoles.
Android gaming consoles have a lot of advantages such as extra buttons, good battery life, better frame rates, and good graphic quality.
These were the best Android gaming consoles that are currently present in the market. They compete in a number of features but obviously, performance overcomes all others. Apart from this Android gaming consoles are much easier to use and are extremely user-friendly.
- Xbox Series X – Best Console for Android Games
- Chromecast with Google TV – Best Android Gaming console under a budget
For more articles/blogs please visit: https://smartelectrohub.com/