JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with Charging Case
JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
DIMENSIONS: 3.00 x 3.00 x 0.50 Inches, WEIGHT: 5.6 ounces, BATTERY LIFE: 6 hours, WATERPROOF RATING: IP55
- The earbuds hold a 6-hour battery life and the compact case provides 24+ additional hours of playtime. The JBuds Air Executive automatically start charging when placed in the case, which recharges with the integrated patent-pending USB cable.
- The JBuds Air Executive feature stereo audio and C3 (crystal clear clarity) phone calls from upgraded dual microphones. One mic picks up and eliminates surrounding noise while the other picks up your voice for clear conversations anywhere, anytime.
- The earbuds will automatically turn on and connect to each other right out of the case, as well as instant connect to your phone. Utilizing Bluetooth 5, this is our fastest hands-free connection yet.
- Control It All & Custom EQ3 Sound: Featuring touch sensors to control all your music and phone calls with just a tap or hold, it’s easy on-the-GO.
- JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Earbuds, Charging Case with Integrated Charging Cable, 3 Sets Gel Tips, 1 Set Cloud Foam Eartips, 1 Set Cush Fins, JLab Two Year Warran
Custom EQ3 sound is included with the JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds. It has a lengthy battery life, with a playtime of over 6.5 hours. Dual connect allows you to connect both or one earbud at the same time. It also includes a low-latency movie mode.
JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds have an IP55 sweatproof classification, which means they are resistant to sweat and grime. This allows you to use the earbuds while exercising, walking, and doing other activities. It also has a be an alert option that allows you to hear what’s going on around you.
ADDING MORE / NEW BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Turn off any previously linked Bluetooth devices. From the new device, turn on Bluetooth. Remove the earbuds from the casing. Bluetooth pairing will be initiated immediately by the earbuds. To connect, go to device settings and select “JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.”
JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds-What’s in the Box
Without Charging The Case, Turn Off The Earbuds:
Disconnect the JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds from your Bluetooth device settings. After 3 minutes, the earbuds will turn off.
Modes of Equalizer in JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Triple-tap the left earbud three times for different EQ settings. Voice cues will indicate EQ settings (JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds will cycle 3 EQ settings)
With 30+ hours of playtime and twin microphones that provide crystal-clear hearing for both phone calls and music, the JBuds Air Executive keeps you GOing for travel and work. A 6-hour battery life in each earbud and 24+ extra hours in the case allow all-day listening from the office to the airport.
JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds are pleasant for long days thanks to an ergonomic design and integrated Cloud Foam eartips, and their IP55 sweat resistance provides the durability you need everywhere you go. Our C3 Sound technology allows you to tweak your sound by selecting from three EQ settings: Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost.
Crystal Clear Phone Calls
Upgraded two microphones provide stereo audio and C3 (crystal clear clarity) phone calls on the JBuds Air Executive. One mic picks up and cancels out background noise, while the other picks up your voice for clear conversations everywhere, at any time. It’s convenient on the go with touch sensors that manage all your music and phone calls with only a tap or hold.
JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds will turn off and begin charging when placed in the charging case. The blue LEDs on the earbuds will turn off when they are completely charged.
Built For Durability And Sound Quality
With an IP55 water and dust resistant rating, the JBuds Air Executive is built to last. Choose from three sound modes to suit your tastes: JLab Signature, Balanced, and Bass Boost – all without the need for an app.
If Your Bluetooth Device IS Unable To Connect Or Reconnect
- Remove the JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds from your Bluetooth device settings.
- Turn Bluetooth off and then on.
- Remove the earbuds from the case. Wait until the left side turns solid white and the right side blinks blue/white.
- To reconnect, go to device settings and select “JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to connect these headphones to two devices at the same time?
They cannot be connected to two devices simultaneously.
Is it possible to change volume directly from the JLab JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds?
You certainly can. The right earbud can be used to boost the volume, while the left can be used to lower it.
Is it possible to use each earbud independently?
In solitary mode, only the right earbud can be used.
What is the method of charging?
The charging case charges the earphones, and the charging case is powered by the USB cord provided.
Do these earbuds have an over-the-ear clip?
These earbuds do, in fact, clip over the ear.
Is it possible to link these to a Chromebook?
Yes, they can connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
Can I hear someone calling me through both earbuds?
Yes, both earbuds can be used to hear.
Does the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 work with these?
Is it possible to talk with one earbud in?
You can, but only with the earbud.
Do these have a touch screen?
Touch controls are included.
Do they squeeze?
They don’t squeeze at all.
For more blogs/reviews please visit: https://smartelectrohub.com/