JBL Tune 710BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
JBL Tune 710BT
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 8.07″ x 2.44″ x 8.78″, DRIVER SIZE: 1.6″ / 40 mm, FOLDABLE: Yes, FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Wireless), BLUETOOTH PROFILES: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.7, BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER POWER: 10 dBm, RUNTIME: 50 Hours (BT)
- JBL PURE BASS SOUND: For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. These headphones reproduce that same JBL sound, punching out bass that’s both deep and powerful
- 35H BATTERY LIFE WITH BT plusNC ; 2H RECHARGING TIME: Listen wirelessly for 35 hours with active noise cancelling for long-lasting fun, or 50 hours with ANC off. Recharge the battery quickly in 2 hours
- HANDS FREE CALLS AND VOICE CONTROL: Easily control your sound, manage your calls and trigger voice assistants from your headphones with the button on your earcup.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING: Tune in to your music. Tune out the noise
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FOLDABLE DESIGN: Lightweight and compact foldable design makes these headphones always ready to travel everywhere you
You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking for a portable studio that feels like home. We’ll talk about the JBL Tune 710BT in our Today’s review, which is an excellent alternative that has JBL’s strong Signature Sound.
They’re thick, compact, and well-made over-the-ear headphones. Because there is no app, there are more press buttons than most. Buttons work well and don’t get clogged up as touch controls can. They fold flat for storage and weigh only 220g, making them a very light option. There is no carrying case included.
Power on/off, Volume up/down, Fast forward and backward, Google Assistant/Siri/Pause, and a Bluetooth (BT SBC 16-bit, 44.1kHz) pairing button are all on the device.
In this JBL Tune 710BT review, we’ll concentrate on the design and functionality of the headphones. We noticed right away after unboxing that the headphones were small and thick, yet well-made and long-lasting.
The paddings made them feel comfy on the ears when we tried them on. If you have a larger head than typical, however, the clamping force may be a little too strong for you.
We noticed how lightweight and tiny the JBL Tune 710BT’s folding design was while testing it for our JBL Tune 710BT review. And with such a stylish design, the Tune 710BT is ready to go wherever you go.
It contains a 690mAh battery that takes around 2 hours to charge at 5V/1A through USB-C, which allows it to last 50 hours (ANC on/off). It does not support fast charging, however, it can be charged with any USB-C PD charger.
Multi-point is supported by the JBL Tune 710BT. This technology enables for the simultaneous pairing of the headphones with two distinct mobile devices. You can also move between them fast and effortlessly as needed.
You can view a video on your tablet and then switch to your smartphone to answer a call using multipoint technology.
JBL Tune 710BT
- Because the headphones have a 50-hour battery life, you can listen to music for a long time without having to charge them.
- The rapid charge feature allows you to use the headphones for 3 hours after 5 minutes of charging.
- You can use a multipoint connection to connect the headphones to two devices at the same time.
- The headphones don’t come with any sound-adjustment software.
Our Verdict for JBL Tune 710BT
The JBL Tune 710BT is a great pair of wireless over-ear headphones that are well-made. It has an excellent and secure fit because it is made of carefully chosen materials.
Aside from the style and craftsmanship, we liked that the earcups have enough controls. Because the headphones don’t have an accompanying app or program, this made utilizing them more convenient. We noted that voice control makes using the headphones easier when we tested them for our JBL Tune 710BT review.
Frequently Asked Questions-JBL Tune 710BT
What is the duration of a JBL tune?
With a battery life of up to 21 hours and a comfortable fit, you can have fun all day and night. You may use your finger to make and receive calls, as well as communicate with your voice assistant if you wish to stay in touch with the outside world.
Why do my JBL headphones light red when I charge them?
A low battery level is indicated by a red-blinking JBL speaker. This varies per model, but it’s usually an indication that your speaker needs to be recharged. Every JBL model will have a different flashing LED intensity and frequency.
Is this headset compatible with a Samsung television?
We don’t advocate utilizing our JBL Tune 710BT with a smart TV because it lacks low latency and APTX codecs. There’s a potential you’ll encounter troubles with audio/video sync.
Is the JBL Tune 710BT equipped with noise cancellation?
In our JBL Tune 710BT review, we’ll go over the JBL Tune 710BT, which is a great option with JBL’s signature sound. Bluetooth connectivity, a sleek design, active noise cancellation, and simple touch controls for music control are all included.
Is it possible to connect the JBL Tune 710BT to a 3.5mm to 3.5mm and a 3.5mm to 6.35mm AUX wire?
Our JBL Tune 710BT is only compatible with aux wires that are 2.5mm to 3.5mm in diameter. 3.5mm adapters can be used to connect it to a larger or smaller output if necessary.
For more articles/blogs please visit: https://smartelectrohub.com/