SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 Pro True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds complete review
SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds 2 Pro True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Model Name Galaxy Buds2 Pro
Form Factor In-Ear
Connectivity Technology Bluetooth
Battery with Case (ANC Off) Up to 29hrs
Battery Capacity (Buds/Case) 61mAh | 500mAh
Play Time 5H (ANC On) | 8H (ANC Off)
Ambient Sound Up to +25dB
Speaker Dynamic 2-Way Woofer & Tweeter
Water Resistance IPX7
In your universe, Galaxy Buds2 Pro are a wonderful fit. Utilize Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation to focus on what matters most. With improved 360-degree audio, surround yourself with the sounds you love. Galaxy Buds2 Pro are now more pleasantly and firmly attached. Your speech is separated from background noise using HD Voice Technology. With technology that automatically identifies voices and adapts so you can hear them better, you can listen to every word without taking out your headphones. Even in light rain, the Galaxy Buds2 Pro are IPX7 water-resistant and keeps the music playing. With Galaxy Buds2 Pro, you’ll never miss a call from your phone to your tablet, watch, or PC. Bluetooth connectivity to a compatible smartphone is necessary for features like Ambient sound and Intelligent Active Noise Cancellation.
Galaxy Buds2 Pro need a Galaxy smartphone with at least 1.5GB of RAM and One UI 4.1 or later. a Galaxy smartphone with Android 8.0 or later and 1.5GB of RAM or more is required. Only the Galaxy Wearable app for Android, which is accessible through the Google Play Store, allows for feature activation and control. Based on the international standard ISO 60529. Rated to IPX7 for submersion in up to 3 feet of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not recommended for use near a pool or beach. Water resistance is not promised if the earphones are broken. If your hands or the earphones are damp, make sure they are completely dry before handling.
Water is not resistant to the charging case. Easy Pair is only supported on PCs from the Galaxy Book series that were released in 2020 or later and mobile devices running One UI 1.0 or later. Only smartphones and tablets running One UI 3.1 or later, as well as watches from the Galaxy Watch4 Series or later, may use Auto Switch. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi must be switched on, and all connected devices must be signed into the same Samsung account. Your phone and tablet must be linked with the earbuds at least once. Galaxy Book series PCs and TV devices introduced in 2022 or later will enable the feature.
What’s in the box
- L Earbud
- R Earbud
- Charging Case
- USB-C Cable
- S, M, L Eartips
How to setup
Charge the battery
Your device case is also the charger.
- Place the earbuds into the charging case. For best results, do not insert earbuds in the charging case if they are wet or dirty.
- Close the charging case, and either connect the USB cable as shown or place the charging case on a wireless charger. The earbuds and charging case are charged simultaneously.
Check the charge status
When you connect the earbuds and the charger case the LED indicators flash certain colors to indicate the battery level.
- Green: Fully charged.
- Red: Charging.
- Flashing Red: Charging error. Reconnect the case and earbuds. If the error occurs again, contact a Samsung Service Center for service support.
Wirelessly charge your device using a supported Samsung smartphone. Some features are not available while sharing power.
- From your phone, enable the Wireless power-sharing feature.
- With the phone face down, place the compatible device on the back of the phone to charge. A notification sound or vibration occurs when charging begins.
NOTE: Wireless power sharing works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge vary by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturers’ devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device.
For best results when using Wireless power sharing, please note:
- Remove any accessories or covers before using the feature. Depending on the type of accessory or cover, Wireless power-sharing may not work properly.
- The location of the wireless charging coil may vary by device, so you may need to adjust the placement to make a connection. When charging starts, a notification or vibration will occur, so the notification will help you know you’ve made a connection. During charging, do not move or use either device.
- Call reception or data services may be affected, depending on your network environment.
- Charging speed or efficiency can vary depending on the device’s condition or surrounding environment.
- Do not use headphones.
Attach the ear tip
Before wearing the earbuds, be sure to attach the ear tips. Wearing earbuds without ear tips may hurt your ears.
- Select the ear tip size that best fits your ear.
- Hook the ear tip’s groove to the earbud’s fixation hook on one side and gently pull the ear tip to cover the earbud. Do not pull the ear tip excessively when you attach or detach it because it may tear.
- Follow the same procedure for the other earbud.
Wear the earbuds
Place the earbuds in your ears correctly for a comfortable fit.
- Check the direction of each earbud and insert them into your ears by holding them so that you see the imprinted direction marks. Adjust the earbuds until they fit comfortably in your ears.
- The touch-sensitive sensor will detect that you are wearing the earbuds and emit a sound
Should you lose one of the earbuds, you can buy a replacement and couple the old and new earbuds together.
- Insert the earbuds into the charging case. The earbud battery indicator light will flash red to indicate that the earbuds are not coupled.
- Tap and hold the touchpad on both earbuds for seven seconds or more. When the earbud battery indicator light flashes green and then turns off, the earbuds are coupled and ready for use.
How to use
Connect the earbuds to your phone
To connect your earbuds to a smartphone, install the Galaxy Wearable app on the smartphone. You can download the app from the Galaxy Store or the Google Play™ store.
Galaxy Wearable is compatible with select devices using Android 8.0 and later with at least 1.5 GB RAM. Supported devices may vary by carrier and device. Some features may not be available. For best results, connect with compatible Samsung Galaxy devices. Visit samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/galaxy-wearable-watch for a list of compatible smartphones.
- Open the charging case to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- You can also enter Bluetooth pairing mode while wearing the earbuds by pressing and holding the left and right touch pads on the earbuds at the same time for more than three seconds.
- From your smartphone, tap Galaxy Wearable. If necessary, update the app to the latest version.
- Tap Start and select your device.
- Follow the prompts to complete the connection.
- NOTE When connecting earbuds with a mobile device that has a Samsung account, the earbud pairing information will be synced to other devices that use the same Samsung account.
To disconnect the earbuds from your phone:
- From Galaxy Wearable, tap Menu.
- Tap Disconnect by the name of your earbuds.
Use Touch controls
Use the touch pads on the earbuds to control your music, phone calls, and other useful shortcuts without getting out of your phone.
NOTE The touch actions are set to single tap and tap and hold by default. To use all touch actions, from Galaxy Wearable, tap Touch controls to activate the related features.
Lightly tap the touch pad one time for the following options:
- Play a track.
- Pause a track.
Quickly tap the touchpad two times for the following options:
- Play the next track.
- Answer or end a call.
Quickly tap the touchpad three times for the following options:
- Play the previous track (if done in the first three seconds of a track).
- Start the current track over at the beginning (if done after the first three seconds of a track).
Touch and hold
Touch and hold the touchpad for the following options:
- Activate a custom shortcut. See Touch controls for more information.
- Decline a call.
Are these Alexa-compatible?
Indeed, they do! When your hands are busy, you can use built-in virtual assistants like Bixby Voice, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa with your Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro earphones. Check your touchpad settings first. The Galaxy Wearable app’s touchpad commands must be set to Voice command in order to bring up a virtual assistant.
A cable with “USB type-c” connections on both ends was included with mine. They are connected to a power bank by me. Is there another method of payment?
Because newer phones like the Galaxy S22 come with them, they now provide chargers that accept such types. If you own a Galaxy S9, that charger is compatible with it as well.
Are the case’s dimensions the same as those of an AirPods case?
No, it is not because the AirPods’ cases are a bit thinner than Samsung’s.
How’s the bass? as well as the quality?
Yes, these wireless earbuds sound fantastic.
Can you utilize these on your own?
Just keep one earbud in the charging case, please.
How much time does a charge have?
I’m not sure. I haven’t used the earphones long enough to be able to say that.
Are these multi-point connections available?
They don’t, to be honest.
What distinguishes the Buds 2 from the Pro?
In general, the Buds Pro has higher specifications than the Buds 2, including improved water resistance and more sophisticated audio functions. The Buds 2 have a longer battery life, are lighter and are smaller. There is no difference between them in terms of pairing with a Galaxy smartphone between the two pairings.
In the shower, can I use my Galaxy Buds 2 Pro?
Wearing the device while doing things like swimming, playing water sports, having a shower, or visiting spa or sauna facilities is not advised. This might harm the gadget.
Galaxy Buds 2 are water resistant.
ANC on the Galaxy Buds 2 is marginally superior to that on the Buds Pro. Any Galaxy Buds 2 pair you purchase comes with some level of water resistance.
For more Articles/Blogs visit SmartElectroHub