JBL Quantum 350 Wireless PC Gaming Headset instructions
JBL Quantum 350 Wireless PC Gaming Headset
JBL Quantum 350 Wireless PC Gaming Headset
Model Name Quantum 350 – Black
Form Factor Over-Ear
Connectivity Technology Wireless, Wired
Product Dimensions 5 x 3 x 3 inches
Item Weight 8.9 ounces
Item model number JBLQ350WLBLKAM
Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
You cannot be bound to your system when split-second timing is essential. You have complete freedom of movement with gaming-grade lossless 2.4 GHz wifi, and there are no audio dropouts during intense combat. Every scenario is spectacular thanks to JBL’s dramatic QuantumSOUND trademark, which brings the tiniest footfall and loudest laser bursts to life. The JBL Quantum 350 Wireless, powered by 40mm drivers, totally immerses you in the game for a genuine competitive advantage. The directional voice focus boom mic on the JBL Quantum 350 Wireless allows your team to hear you clearly even during loud games.
If you need to remain silent while carrying out a covert operation in the real world, there is also a helpful mute tool. Great JBL sound will last during even your longest gaming sessions with a 22-hour battery life. Still require more time. With the USB charging cord, you can charge as you play and gain an additional hour of playback time in only five minutes. For complete comfort, even during a demanding all-night epic, the tough JBL Quantum 350 Wireless has a lightweight headband and PU-wrapped memory foam ear cushions.
What’s in the box
- JBL Quantum350 Wireless gaming headset
- USB charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- Removable microphone
- 2.4G USB wireless dongle
- QSG, warranty card, and safety sheet
- Windshield foam for a boom microphone
Controls on headset
- Volume +/- dial: Adjusts headset volume.
- Mute button: Press to mute or unmute the microphone.
- Charging LED: Indicates the charging and battery status.
- USB-C port
- Jack for 2.5 mm boom microphone
- Flat-fold ear cup
- Status LED (Power / 2.4G)
- Power slider: Slide upwards / downwards to power on/off the headset.
Controls on 2.4G USB wireless dongle
- Connect Button: Hold for more than 5 seconds to enter 2.4G wireless pairing mode.
- LED: Indicates the status of the 2.4G wireless connection.
Charging your headset
Before use, fully charge your headset through the supplied USB-A to USB-C charging cable.
- It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the headset.
- You can also charge your headset through a USB-C to USB-C charging cable (not supplied).
Wearing your headset
- Attach the detachable boom microphone.
- Put the side marked L onto your left ear and the side marked R onto your right ear.
- Adjust the earpads and headband for a comfortable fit.
- Adjust the microphone as necessary.
- Slide the power switch upwards to power on the headset.
- Slide downwards to power off.
- The status LED glows solid white upon powering on.
First-time setup (for PC only)
Download JBL QuantumENGINE from jblquantum.com/engine to gain access to Quantum 3D audio technologies.
Platform: Windows 7 (64 bit) / Windows 10 (64 bit) only 500MB of free hard drive space for installation
- QuantumSURROUND available on Windows only.
- Software installation required.
- Connect the headset to your PC via a 2.4G USB wireless connection (See “Using your headset”).
- Go to “Sound Settings” -> “Sound Control Panel”.
- Under “Playback” highlight “JBL QUANTUM350 WIRELESS“ and select “Set Default”.
- Under “Recording” highlight “JBL QUANTUM350 WIRELESS“ and select “Set Default”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to personalize your sound settings.
Using your headset
- Plug the 2.4G USB wireless dongle into a USB-A port on your PC, Mac, PS4/PS5 console, or Nintendo Switch™ console.
- Power on the headset. It will pair and connect with the dongle automatically.
- Volume dial: Adjust the main volume.
- MUTE button: Press to mute or unmute the microphone.
To pair manually
- Power on the headset.
- On the 2.4G USB wireless dongle, hold connect for more than 5 seconds until the LED flashes white quickly.
- Both LEDs on the headset and dongle turn solid white after a successful connection.
- While the headset is not being charged, it turns off automatically after 10 minutes without a wireless connection, or after 30 minutes with a wireless connection but no audio input.
- The LED enters connecting mode (flashing slowly) after disconnection from the headset.
- Compatibility with all USB-A ports is not guaranteed.
If you have problems using this product, check the following points before you request service.
- The headset turns off automatically after 10 minutes of inactivity. Power on the headset again.
- Recharge the headset.
2.4G pairing failed between the headset and 2.4G USB wireless dongle
- Move the headset closer to the dongle. If the issue remains, pair the headset with the dongle again manually.
No sound or poor sound
- Make sure you have chosen JBL QUANTUM350 WIRELESS as the default device in the game sound settings of your PC, Mac, or gaming console device.
- Adjust the volume on your PC, Mac, or gaming console device.
- You may experience obvious sound quality degradation when using the headset near a USB 3.0-enabled device. This is not a malfunction. Use an extension USB dock instead to keep the dongle as far from the USB 3.0 port as possible.
- Make sure the headset and 2.4G wireless dongle are paired and connected successfully.
- The USB-A ports on some gaming console devices may be incompatible with the JBL QUANTUM350 WIRELESS. This is not a malfunction.
My voice cannot be heard by my teammates
- Make sure you have chosen JBL QUANTUM350 WIRELESS as the default device in the chat sound settings of your PC, Mac, or gaming console device.
- Make sure the microphone is not muted.
No response or malfunction
- Connect the headset to a powered USB-A port with the supplied USB charging cable, then disconnect the cable to reset the headset.
Is this capable of making phone calls on the iPhone?
Only the PC, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and MAC platforms are compatible with our JBL Quantum 350 Wireless.
Does it need a USB or only Bluetooth to operate?
Bluetooth connection is not supported by our JBL Quantum 350. It solely uses the included 2.4G USB wireless dongle to connect to the source device.
Does this headset work with the Xbox?
Due to the fact that these headphones may be wirelessly linked, our JBL Quantum 350 is incompatible (2.4 GHz). While only the 3.5 mm aux connector is supported by the Xbox. Alternatively, you may use the 2.4 GHz USB wireless dongle to connect your headphones to the PlayStation 4 and 5 consoles.
Can you use the headset while it’s charging?
We are unable to use our JBL Quantum 350 Wireless while it is charging.
Do they work with the Sony PlayStation 5? If so, does everything needed come with it?
Yes, our JBL Quantum 350 Wireless may be used with the 2.4 GHz USB wireless dongle to connect to PlayStation 4 and 5 systems.
Does this work with a Samsung laptop?
Any device capable of connecting to wireless headphones through Bluetooth, such as a smartphone (iPhone or Android), laptop, desktop, tablet, gaming console, or smart TV, may link with the JBL Quantum 350 headphones.
Does this function with series X? Or is a 3.5mm cable required?
Only the PC, PlayStation, Mac, and Nintendo Switch may connect wirelessly to our JBL Quantum 350.
Do they work with a ThinkPad from Lenovo?
Yes. Computers running Windows or Mac OS are compatible with our JBL Quantum 350. In order to connect the dongle, you must confirm that your computer has a USB type-A port.
Is it possible to use the headset with a USB-C connection attached to a computer? or is it solely for charging and requires a wifi dongle connection?
The USB C cable that comes with our JBL Quantum 350 is only used for charging. The only way to connect it to a source was through its 2.4 GHz wifi dongle.
Is it compatible with PlayStation?
Using a 2.4G USB wireless adapter, our JBL Quantum 350 is compatible with the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 gaming consoles.
- When split-second timing is key, you cant be tied down to your system. Gaming grade lossless 2.4GH wireless gives you total freedom of movement, with no audio drops in the heat of battle.
- From the quietest footsteps to the loudest laser blasts, JBLs cinematic QuantumSOUND signature makes every scene epic. Powered by 40mm drivers, the JBL Quantum 350 Wireless fully immerses you in the game for a true competitive edge.
- Even when games get noisy, the JBL Quantum 350 Wirelesss detachable, directional voice focus boom mic means your squad will always hear you clearly. Theres also a handy mute feature if you need to run silent for a secret mission in the real world.
- 22 hours of battery life means great JBL sound throughout even your longest gaming sessions. Still need extra time. Five minutes gets you an extra hour of playback time, and you can charge while you play with the USB charging cable.
- The durable JBL Quantum 350 Wireless has a lightweight headband and PU-wrapped memory foam ear cushions for total comfort even during a hardcore all-night epic
For more Articles/Blogs visit SmartElectroHub